The Superb II & FL Picture thread

This is my car on the day it was collected and I'm parked at Marks & Spencers in Cardiff.  I spent an hour looking how everything worked while SWMBO went shopping!

post-19106-0-82858500-1382876214_thumb.jpg

post-19106-0-91104200-1382876286_thumb.jpg

And this is parked in Klaipeda, Lithuania in June this year.  Very glamorous - next to the rubbish bins!

post-19106-0-24665200-1382876363_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Penpusher, you've done a good job keeping those wheels clean!

Thank you!  Yes, when I'm washing the car, I sit on a plastic stool with an alloy wheel brush and clean inside each aperture and as far inside I can reach.  It's hard work but worth while!  In my younger days, I'd periodically take the wheels off to give a really good clean.

• Like 1

Thank you!  Yes, when I'm washing the car, I sit on a plastic stool with an alloy wheel brush and clean inside each aperture and as far inside I can reach.  It's hard work but worth while!  In my younger days, I'd periodically take the wheels off to give a really good clean.

Ahh thats a good idea! I would, but my car didn't come with a jack. :( 

I think its good to see there's still a market for big engined Skodas I doubt they will do such a large engine in the next one! The estate looks very coupé esque.

Being Lithuanian I MUST say, that there are also nice places in Klaip?da  :sun:

EDIT: it seems, that forum does not support some of Lithuanian alphabet, but as for Škoda - I can write it correctly  :)

And this is parked in Klaipeda, Lithuania in June this year.  Very glamorous - next to the rubbish bins!

attachicon.gifSAM_2051.JPG

Edited by LS108

Is there none modified? Suppose superb drivers are too grown up for modifying? Lol

Don't feel the need to modify the family car when I've got a racing car and 5 classics to play with ;)

And it's still in warranty - will be chopping it in for a Supercharged RR after Christmas. I don't think the superb is powerful enough :D

Edited by dobbey

A few of mine:

IMG-20111117-00109.jpg

Coops, this is exactly how I configured my New Superb in April, exact wheels, colour etc. Then to be told in April i needed to order a New FL Version due to product line finishing........both i feel are great looking cars in White. 

Edited by scottprague
  • Like 2

gallery_44439_980_58335.jpg

Coops, this is exactly how I configured my New Superb in April, exact wheels, colour etc. Then to be told in April i needed to order a New FL Version due to product line finishing........both i feel are great looking cars in White. 

:thumbup:  Indeed they do Scott. If there is one thing I would change on mine it's the wheels - your's would look nice on mine!

How far is Prague? You wouldn't even notice they'd gone. :rofl:

• Like 1