The Superb II & FL Picture thread

What a nice wheels!

And what a low profile tires...does it affect the ride?

Thanks!

I think the low profile look is a bit of an optical illusion created by the dark rims, making the bright spokes going right to the edge of the wheel stand out and the wheels appear bigger

They are 18 inch - standard size for the Elegance  - and tyres are 225/40R18, so no issues with the ride

For comparison, this is my car at the dealers with the factory wheels - same design and size, just different colour rims

IMAG0202.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is not exactly the real picture, but I just found nice option on http://www.skoda-auto.com/en/models/superb-combi/overview where you can change color and wheel of the car in the introductory video. 

So mine will look like this + tinted windows. Will see how close this image to the one in real life.

SUP_KO_EXT_1Z1Z_TWISTER_0.jpg

Yes it is a nice feature, i did the did the same with my configuration - here is the portal picture and the reality.

post-44439-0-06863100-1386164112_thumb.jpg

post-44439-0-64354600-1386164402_thumb.jpg

post-44439-0-89536600-1386164410_thumb.jpg

post-44439-0-88174800-1386164422_thumb.jpg

Is there none modified? Suppose superb drivers are too grown up for modifying? Lol

Hi Mike,

Wel I'm an Old Git, but I love modding............just a pity my Boss won't appreciate me putting 20" rims on and lowering by 35mm, lol.

What do you reckon to the Shark remap?

BTW the other love of my life is..............Wigan Athletic FC - not bad, considering I live near Portsmouth!!

Enjoy your Ride!

KennyD

• 3 weeks later...