The Superb II & FL Picture thread

dstev,

I would block out your number plate if I was you.

Thanks for the reminder  :thumbup:

I posted the unedited original by accident, it was late.....

I can't edit my last post so I've ditched the attachment and stuck the proper one here instead. 

post-6717-0-88838900-1404941331_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Here's my Superb.

And a picture of the Disco 4 that was a loaner from the dealer for 4 weeks while they tried to fix my broken sunroof!post-109207-0-68019900-1405342480_thumb.jpgpost-109207-0-15386500-1405342484_thumb.jpgpost-109207-0-49118900-1405342552_thumb.jpg

I do like that colour and hope I dont regret not ordering that - fingers crossed the sunroof is fixed and I dont want to see a long thread of sunroof leaking issues! After 8 years of convertibles without so much as a drip I'd hate to find I bought a car with a sunroof that leaked  :devil:

I do like that colour and hope I dont regret not ordering that - fingers crossed the sunroof is fixed and I dont want to see a long thread of sunroof leaking issues! After 8 years of convertibles without so much as a drip I'd hate to find I bought a car with a sunroof that leaked  :devil:

I didn't leak.....just popped out of its track completely on one side and refused to budge. Local dealer couldn't fix so had to get input from Skoda Australia. I then had to wait for parts to come from overseas. They then damaged the blind when refitting it so I had to wait for a new blind to come from the same place. The whole process took 11 weeks (with 2 different loan cars provided...Disco 4 and a Skoda Octavia Scout)....wasn't a good start as I only had the car for a single day before the sunroof played up. I guess Skoda Australia don't keep many parts in the country.

All is good now though. Love the car and the colour choice....just wish they had a reverse camera :)

After driving Australian Built cars for many years I know actually find that  I am enjoying driving again! Hope the feeling lasts.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nice pics!

You guys really put a lot of effort in clicking those shots.

Here is my car with the Toyota.

P.S. Kindly pardon my photography skills! and I know I have to get my Garage painted. :|

post-70586-0-96914500-1407776782_thumb.jpg

What do you want to know?

Installed the rearview camera and coded it in VCDS. Bought the tinted backlights on eBay. Easy swap!

Also bought the LED's on eBay, and coded in VCDS to avoid bulberror.

The rear lights: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ruckleuchten-Skoda-Superb-Combi-tief-schwarz-DE-ab-2008-/281421888354?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item41860d3b62

The LED`s: http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-LED-SMD-36mm-C5W-239-272-Canbus-Error-Free-Bulbs-Xenon-White-Pair-/121418633944?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c451d52d8 Must be coded in VCDS to avoid bulberror

59822.jpg  09.Cent.Elect - Byte17, Bit7

Camera is bought from a Norwegian carstereo store, and it is Pioneer ND-BC6. http://www.bilradiospes.no/m/shop/?produkt=379&katid=186&id= They also did the wiring and mounting.

Camera interface: http://www.bilradiospes.no/m/shop/?produkt=12726&katid=965

When reversing, the screen automatic shows camera. It also shows the parking sensors.

59821.jpg

The camera is mounted between the backdoor handle and the licenseplate light.

59820.jpg

Edited by Individual
  • Like 1

My new toy - 400 miles on her so far just from the drive home from the dealer!

2014 Superb 170 DSG L&K in Metal Grey - perhaps the first pic that doesnt make it look green! Absolutely gorgeous colour in the metal and perfect with the ivory interior.

IMG_4699 by Bigpikle, on Flickr

IMG_4700 by Bigpikle, on Flickr

14533668407_71d74befa4_z.jpgIMG_4703 by Bigpikle, on Flickr

14697107556_435b42c94c_z.jpgIMG_4698 by Bigpikle, on Flickr

Am starting to like the lighter interior

Thanks for the reminder  :thumbup:

I posted the unedited original by accident, it was late.....

I can't edit my last post so I've ditched the attachment and stuck the proper one here instead. 

post-6717-0-88838900-1404941331.jpeg

Now that does look good.

Black mirrors - option or mod?

Tinted windows?

Notice it also has chrome door trim?

• Like 1

Everything in Norway is expensive...!

I did it on a Toyota once, and it worked great!

Could have done it myself on the Skoda, but the can-bus system and coding is beyond my technical skills.

Ouch...but this is way too much for my point of view (or pocket)...I paid a 160 EUR for OEM RVC and will fit it myself...

Whel i can tell you that on our dutch forum one of our members has done the upgrade. He supercharged his v6 superb with a rotrex compressor and went from 260hp to more than 400

I can sent you the link to his project on our forum and then use google translate to read the topic.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

• Like 1