2010 Skoda Octavia vRS TSI Hatch Price reduced £5250!

B33fy

2010 Octavia vRS TSFI Hatch, sprint yellow, 39000 miles manual gearbox, removable towbar, standard car with all the usual vRS spec. FSH, MOT till January, One owner from new. A couple of known faults are the alloys which have some kerbing and could do with a refurb. and the towing module is faulty causing the bulb blown light to remain on, car is priced accordingly to sell at £7750. Been offered a no hassle, cash deal on another car, hence reason for sale.

Photo's to follow..

Ebay and autotrader in a weeks time if no interest.

The weather's too bad here to get some decent images, here's a recent one with my kit car in tow. Hopefully I'll get some tomorrow. Its my wifes car, used for a 20 mile trip to work and occasional runs to Scotland. Tended to use my vRS when going out as a family as it's more economical (Diesel) Hence the interior in this one is unmarked and in excellent condition.

8572847256_32273f4e44_c.jpg

A few images below.

10653443476_505cf82d7a_z.jpg

10653466536_f16c130741_z.jpg

10653449184_41c1871c22_z.jpg

10653446095_048f1abc08_z.jpg

10653638823_67f59cfdce_z.jpg

10653381444_59ffcdfd1d_z.jpg

10653615763_94ef143f7d_z.jpg

There is some slight paint damage on the rear valence by the offside reflector, The personalised plate isn't included in the sale, currently the V5 is winging its way to Swansea to put it on retention, the car will be on a 59 plate. If there are no takers on Briskoda whilst I'm sorting this, then once the V5 is back, the alloys and the paint damage on the rear valence will be sorted and the car advertised elsewhere for £8950.

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting this thread as I have now bought a replacement car all bar the final tyre kicking at the weekend. The car is pretty much the same as described plus a few other bits as it is a little older than previously. Just had an MOT done, advisory suggests new front discs and pads in the near future. There is a slight ripple in the nearside rear 3/4 panel not sure if it there in these photo's, you wouldn't notice unless you were aware if it. I believe one one next doors fence panels blew out and hit against the car causing the damage. The boot gasket needs replacing as it currently leaks (known fault) New fuel pump/filter and cam sensor fitted. All 4 alloys have kerbing and need refurbing (wifes car..) Mileage is 51,000

I haven't really got the time to address the faults so have adjusted the price accordingly to sell.

£5250.

The car will be on sale at this price until the weekend then it is going to a friends garage to complete the work as listed above and sell on for a much greater amount.

• Like 1

Flipping heck. That price is like giving it away

Sent from my Galaxy S5

As mentioning in the ad it does need some bits sorting and yellow isn't everyones cup of tea either, certainly not with the dealers. Therefore is priced realistically and accordingly. I'm not into selling either so want a hassle free sale at the asking price.

• Like 1

I was interested in a new car to be honest with lower miles (and this is 4 years and less than half miles of mine!)

Could definitely be interested if its not sold? Could manage a trip to see and seal a deal this weekend - will PM you to confirm

I was interested in a new car to be honest with lower miles (and this is 4 years and less than half miles of mine!)

Could definitely be interested if its not sold? Could manage a trip to see and seal a deal this weekend - will PM you to confirm

Difficult to glean from your post if you are interested or not.. hey that's the fun of selling I suppose, just to decipher your post, the car's not really your thing but you could suffer it if you can knock me on the price....and you might even put yourself out this weekend to do so....???

Am I warm?  :D

pm sent.

• Like 1

Difficult to glean from your post if you are interested or not.. hey that's the fun of selling I suppose, just to decipher your post, the car's not really your thing but you could suffer it if you can knock me on the price....and you might even put yourself out this weekend to do so....???

Am I warm? :D

pm sent.

This made me chuckle but you never know, he may be your buyer!

Good luck with the sale, even with a few jobs to do, someone's going to get a real bargain!

This made me chuckle but you never know, he may be your buyer!

Good luck with the sale, even with a few jobs to do, someone's going to get a real bargain!

Cheers Jon, yep, you never know, though I might have a good idea.. :) no doubt he'll be back to tell me in a somewhat unsubtle way soon lol.

Had a few via pm.. lucky I'm bored..

If you are thinking of purchasing this fine car, can you ensure that you are old enough to hold a full UK driving licence, have the full asking price available and can afford the insurance, If you need to ask your mums and dads permission to stay out late on a non school day, then I'm afraid this car probably isn't for you. :)

• Like 1

Nope not at all, seems priced to sell to me chap, and I'm interested no haggling, and no bother for me.

Cash available ! Ready for weekend if you want to go ahead ?

I think I may have misrepresented myself....

I mean compared to my car, I was after something newer and less mileage - this this is and would be perfect ? I hope you didn't understand me to mean anything else, just so its clear !

Edited by dominorising

Never mind, but well done

Missed this one but I'm still in the market, if anyone is selling a similar at prices to go like this !

I'd actually have preferred the lovely Race Blue anyway given half a choice, but at this kind of price mark can't argue what colour it is.

To be honest at this point I could be swayed with the Fabia MKII vRS direction or something else but difficult to get as much bang for the buck at this price !