Fabia vRS mk1 AP coilovers?

What are your reviews on them?

Anyone got fitted to fabia vrs mk1?

What is the ride like etc?

Alot of people say their ride is too hard when fitted with JOM coilovers hence the price lol as my car is pretty much in everyday use I don't wanna be breaking my back over speed bumps haha so im after some decent coileys, ive read good things about koni/kw coilovers but they're a little out of my price range lol, AP's are a more suitable price for me. Any suggestions?

I have aps and i have a 40 mile round trip every day to work and they are great! Firm but not jaring, stop the horrid roll on the standard car and ride really well. I would recomend them. I dont run them really low. All the way down on the back with all the adjusters and stuff in, about half way own on the fronts :)

• Like 1

I have aps and i have a 40 mile round trip every day to work and they are great! Firm but not jaring, stop the horrid roll on the standard car and ride really well. I would recomend them. I dont run them really low. All the way down on the back with all the adjusters and stuff in, about half way own on the fronts :)

Got them on mine. Highly recommend the them.

I've had Joms in the past lasted 6 months. Never again.

Got any pictures? :happy:

I've had them on for about 4 months, would definitely recommend them, the ride is noticeably firmer than standard but the body control is much better and from what I've heard they're much more compliant then some of the cheaper coilovers..

Here's mine with the adjusters wound roughly half way down..

10346851874_cf4e4d7432_c.jpg

I seem to be unlucky and have clunky ap coilies

It may be worth checking your front wheel arch linings.. Mine were making clunking noises at low speed over undulating surfaces, I had a look and it turned out that the droplinks were catching on the lining.. I trimmed the lining where they were catching and the clunking stopped..

Edited by Johnno92