Skoda Yeti 1.8 TSI 4x4 vRS

robocoprs

Presentation :

10/2011 ( Mod.2012 )

Standard:

The Experience
Interior Dune interior- Gobi sand fabric
color: brilliant silver metallic , 5 doors , airbag for driver and front passenger , el . front windows , rear disc brakes , floor protection engine ( 4x4 models ) , light warning for the driver's seat belt , front seats with height adjustment , ashtray in the front console , tinted glass , rear curtain , extra steel spare wheel , crane , the key to wheels and continued towing , roof rails in black body color bumpers , height adjustable headlamps , daytime running light , 12V socket in luggage compartment , luggage compartment lighting , reading lamps front and rear , Varioflex in the rear , sound indicator lights included , interval wipers programmer , Isofix preparation on rear seat , front side airbag 's , off road functions ( for 4x4 ) , central locking with remote control, el . adjustable and heated exterior mirrors with auto-dimming and lighting in the direction of the door , interior mirror with automatic dimming and rain sensor , board - board computer , radio with CD and MP3 Swing with 8 speakers and a radio antenna , front armrest " jumbo box " with audio jack , and folding encrypted key storage box under the front passenger seat , ISOFIX preparations in the passenger seat , third headrest in the back , in the luggage compartment , side protection moldings in black , exterior mirrors and door handles color vehicles , 4 -spoke multifunction leather steering wheel with controls for the radio , Climatronic - dual-zone air conditioning with electronic regulation , el . windows, rear windows , alloy wheels 17'' Dolomite , ESP including ABS , EBV , MSR , ASR , EDS , MBA and DSR , Bi - Xenon headlights with AFS Function and dynamic angle control with washer , front fog lights with corner Function , maxi dot display , cruise control - cruise control , lighting assistant ( " Coming Home " , " Leaving Home ," " light tunnel " , "day light" ) , shelves for glasses , mats , sports pedals , front seats with adjustable lumbar part .

Accessories :

Dual visor , small leather package ( 3 - spoke multi-function leather steering wheel with radio and telephone) , Columbus Navigation , Phone preparation GSM II with Bluetooth - TV , maxi dot , radio Swing with a CD - player and mp3 without tags engines , increased tank capacity , Airbag driver in the knee , decorative wooden slats Boreal wood , Tyre Pressure Monitoring , shelves for glasses , textile floor mats , side protection moldings in black , the driver and passenger seat with lumbar support , front and rear parking sensors , Off Road 4x4 function , Cruise control - Cruise control , Maxi dot , tire on the vehicle : Dolomite 225/50 Pirelli Snowsport R17V Serie II , curtain airbags , front and rear side airbag - these , warning light for the driver and passenger seat belt alarm -controlled interior space , protection of traction and central locking with remote control, El . adjustable and heated exterior mirrors with memory and boarding - Spots feature , El . adjustable and heated exterior mirrors with auto-dimming on the driver's side , with memory and boarding - spots function , ESP including ABS , EBV , MSR , ASR , EDS , HBA and DSR to control when driving in the mountains . fire extinguisher , front / rear curtain.

SuperŠkoda:

Genuine Skoda footrest from 100+ anniversary Edition,winter protective grille cover,protective grille cover for the front bumper,KN performance air filter,hood damper,rear protection 50mm bar made from polished stainless steel,STAINLESS STEEL rear bumper protective panel. Front MEGA POWER led dome lights,interior MEGA POWER LED dome light set.

• Like 1

Thanks, Harvey1978! I am very proud of my vehicle. I have not seen any similarly regulated. I've done more than 40 changes. Changes are almost not visible from the outside. All changes were made for safety and comfort. Probably the changes are not permitted under the law of other states, but in my passing. Laws are always late for technology. The hardest part is to get the latest firmware and map of Columbus, but the way around, mainly just from the UK. ;)

Edited by robocoprs

Thanks for the welcome Rsrob and Yeti_Man. I didn't start a project thread because I finished all upgrades before I registered on this forum. For wing mirrors I bought w5w Osram cool blue intense - colour 4000K (you can see the image up there).

• 3 weeks later...

Don't be too hard on the guy as he speaks better English than we do his language.

He is obviously very proud of his Yeti, but maybe thinks that UK Yeti owners are all members of the "go faster" younger brigade and not gentle retired folk (well mostly!).

• Like 4

Don't tell me, the OutOfTune one is back!!

And for reference, all I am seeing is a pile of small pictures with no explanation, and which I thought we advertisments for accessories. Now I'm sorry but even with limited English language skills at least a small explanation might have been useful.

But hey, what do I know!

• Like 1

Some explanations would be useful, as most of this seems meaningless to me.

There's an old saying that picture is worth a thousand words. I could tell you a lot about how I decided to buy exactly this car, what were my criterias while I was thinking of why to buy this car and what did I upgrade on this car, although it was bought brand new. That would be a post of one mile.

I was trying to put pictures in such order so you can see what I did to the car first and results of all upgrades.

Imagine this, I bought this car with strongest petrol engine there is; with highest equipement level; I took almost everything there was of extra accessories that have been offered by factory, without any styling element; In SuperSkoda everything there was about safety and comfort, I bought, and on top of all that I did engine tunning and more then 40 upgrades of all sort, again about safety and comfort. Everything you can see here I split into 4 posts/parts, each of them are story for itself. Imagine all this in words, how big would that post be?

Because of this I am willing to answer any specific question on which you need an answer, but it's not practical to describe everything I did on my car (in words).

The problem I have is opening the pictures to have a better look. From the video posted it looks like he is having problems with Canbus for adding all the different LED,s.

Tony

I don't know why you have problems with opening my photos, every photo can be opened in "big picture".

Cree LED video (I suppose you're talking about that one) is not suggestining any problems, it's the opposite, it shows how ECU is checking bulbs. This checking is manifestde in interesting way which is shown on the video, with multiple short signals which are manifested as flesh. On control board, I have no error indication, "sun".

Thank you.

I would be careful about the small valve caps you have fitted. There have been many reports here in the UK of these seizeing onto the valve stems, and them having to be cut off because of it.

• Like 1

Those "anti-thief" valve caps, were bought 15 months ago and no matter how used vehicle was, from -15 *C to +60 *C, I didn't have any problems with putting them on or off the tyres. Only thing I did on them is I oiled the side bolts which prevent them from being stolen.
Just in case, if I were to cut the valve I have a set for reparing my tyres in spray, in my car, in which case I could use it to repair the tyre and drive to the first workshop.