Skoda Yeti 1.8 TSI 4x4 vRS

robocoprs

@Brijo: Thanks for the tip - I'll post thumbnail versions in the future, which you can expand to full size as needed. :yes:

@Brimma, 137699: As you may have noticed, I like every post in my thread (whether well-intentioned or less so), because I'm glad to see it followed and participated in. That said, I don't really understand the point of your posts. :|

I like your car. I like your thread.
Brimma just seems to be a troll who takes delight in throwing insults at people & telling people how rubbish their cars are. I find it boring - hence my "Yawn" comment.

Edited by john999boy
Abuse removed
  • Like 4

I like your car. I like your thread.

Brimma just seems to be a troll who takes delight in throwing insults at people & telling people how rubbish their cars are. I find it boring - hence my "Yawn" comment.

You clearly don't appreciate others being allowed an opinion, which strangely enough has been shared by others (though you delight in singling me out)

And, if you can find it, please quote me on where I said your car looked 'rubbish'.......good luck with that one

Edited by john999boy
Tidied up
  • Like 1

Robocoprs,what you have done might not be for me but I do admire the effort and work you have put into this project and all the posts which have helped others,there is nothing wrong with being different and I don't think there are any rules about what you can or cannot do with your own car so for you and everybody who enjoys this ,keep going.

• Like 3

I do admire the effort and work you have put into this project and all the posts which have helped others,there is nothing wrong with being different and I don't think there are any rules about what you can or cannot do with your own car so for you and everybody who enjoys this ,keep going.

My thoughts too. :thumbup:

• Like 4

its just banter, I enjoy your thread and many others, we love doing what we do to our own cars, that's why there's such a great variety of projects, it's all good fun :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You might just be the first Briskoda member to have bought the VCDS HEX-NET wi-fi interface. Did you buy direct from the USA?

• Like 1

You might just be the first Briskoda member to have bought the VCDS HEX-NET wi-fi interface. Did you buy direct from the USA?

Someone has had one for a few weeks now ... Their name escapes me ATM.

• Like 1

I've already lost all hopes of getting a "Jumbo box" for my car. Haven't managed to find anyone who would have and would be willing to trade it nor have I managed to find it in a shop. On top of all that, they don't make "Jumbo box" for my MY. :sweat:  On my surprise :o  and without my knowledge, local car service "Ćirinac" found the only part I didn't yet have in my car and told me they're willing to trade their "Jumbo box" for my regular box (for free)!  :clap:

Current state:

img20150406154306.jpg img20150406154337.jpg

Part which has finally arrived:

img20150406155412.jpg img20150406155515.jpg img20150406155626.jpg

Now all that's left is installing it.

:rofl:

• Like 2

I've already lost all hopes of getting a "Jumbo box" for my car. Haven't managed to find anyone who would have and would be willing to trade it nor have I managed to find it in a shop. On top of all that, they don't make "Jumbo box" for my MY. :sweat:  On my surprise :o  and without my knowledge, local car service "Ćirinac" found the only part I didn't yet have in my car and told me they're willing to trade their "Jumbo box" for my regular box (for free)!  :clap:

That part is called 'ashtray with housing drinks holder' and is much more useful than just having an ashtray in a car without a smoker's pack.  Do you have to dismantle the centre console to install it?  Looking at ElsaWin, there seems to be quite a lot of work involved.

• Like 1

Can you please post only in English!

The thing that you have edited was part of the "postcard" and the way orthodox christians greet each other during the Easter holidays, it's not a post by its own. It would be the same as removing "INRI" inscription of Christian cross, or "URBI ET ORBI" Pope's quotes.

That part is called 'ashtray with housing drinks holder' and is much more useful than just having an ashtray in a car without a smoker's pack.  Do you have to dismantle the centre console to install it?  Looking at ElsaWin, there seems to be quite a lot of work involved.

I completely agree with you that the part is very useful that's exactly why I tried so hard to find it and install it becuase it contributes to comfort of the passengers on the back seat. For instance it contirbutes to the cooling of a bottle while the cooling system is on.

Installation process is very simple, you remove the boards and on its place you put the another board of the same size which then holds the ashtrey and drink holder. By switching the boards you get P'n'P effect.

Edited by robocoprs
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate that it is inoffensive but the Site Rules forbid posting in any language other than English.

Happy belated Easter BTW.

Guys, this is the official list of changes for Slovak dealers (do not have this one for Czech, but the languages are similar). See the points 9.,14.15. (Smarlink, MIB2 for Bolero and Amundsen - higher res screen, no CD player, MIB2 for Columbus - only minor changes, screen is the same but adds smartlink, BT preimum, Wi-Fi, rear seat connectivity). And I don't think that only Czech/Slovak Octavias are gonna be updated. b93343c668a62dbc2ed44dc351d155ce.jpg

The MY2016 is mainly about EURO6 for diesel engines...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?  :|

@robocopra: OT: hey, do u have list of changes in Octavia MY2016 for Czech dealers in English?

We were just comparing what is new in MY2016 for Czech/Slovak and UK models!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by iphonik4