Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

This is mine, 1.6 TDI DSG Elegance Estate:

P61606751_zps4734c404.jpg

This one looks very nice! Good contrast between the white colour and all the black items on your car :)

Mate, I see you have the front mud-flaps, could you please post a photo from the sideview of your car - to see how they look in profile? 

Mine should come with rear mud flaps and I am wondering whether to pay extra for the front ones...

• Like 1

Thanks for posting your photos.  I have been thinking of purchasing those number plate surrounds for my MkII FL vRS and seeing your car has made up my mind to definitely purchase.  Nice looking car by the way.

This one looks very nice! Good contrast between the white colour and all the black items on your car :)

Mate, I see you have the front mud-flaps, could you please post a photo from the sideview of your car - to see how they look in

P6160664_zps53135c8c.jpg[/url]

Thanks buddy, photo above, bit too bright possibly to see clearly but fronts do look fine and in proportion.

Thought it would look a bit strange to have rear but no fronts.

Edited by Igdos
  • Like 1

Thanks to Igdos and Juniperz I am now convinced to add the front mud-flaps :)

As you guys both seem to have the same wheels, the Steel Grey car looks a bit higher off the ground, does it have the rough road package ?

Anybody have a silver VRS hatch delivered yet? March delivery for me so this is the closest i'll get for a while.

I can't find any decent photos of a silver hatch outside anywhere?

Anybody have a silver VRS hatch delivered yet? March delivery for me so this is the closest i'll get for a while.I can't find any decent photos of a silver hatch outside anywhere?

Picking mine up on Friday - how do you attach photos on here?!

Thanks to Igdos and Juniperz I am now convinced to add the front mud-flaps :)

As you guys both seem to have the same wheels, the Steel Grey car looks a bit higher off the ground, does it have the rough road package ?

That is the famous "on stilts" look  :giggle:   The only way to combat it on an Elegance trim is to order Sports Suspension to close that enormous gap between the wheel and arch.  I would have done so if I could have driven one to make sure the ride wasn't degraded.  Bigger wheels would help the illusion of closing the gap, but ride similarly affected.  Probably.  Or get a vRS - lowered suspension and bigger wheels thrown in.

That is the famous "on stilts" look :giggle: The only way to combat it on an Elegance trim is to order Sports Suspension to close that enormous gap between the wheel and arch. I would have done so if I could have driven one to make sure the ride wasn't degraded. Bigger wheels would help the illusion of closing the gap, but ride similarly affected. Probably. Or get a vRS - lowered suspension and bigger wheels thrown in.

vRS is ridiculously high as well so i wouldn't recommend going for that