Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

In Holland we have quite an elaborate tax scheme for company cars with different tax classes depending on the environmentally "friendliness" of the car. Also you are taxed according to the list price of a car.

A lot of car importers over here create their own "business" versions of cars to attract the company car buyer; basically they add a lot of kit for a relatively low amount of money. In doing so you get a very well equipped car which costs less than if you were to specify the options separately on the "normal" Elegance. And this saves the driver money (lower list price = less company car tax).

In Holland the Elegance has the auto dim function on the interior and wing mirrors, chrome window surrounds, climate control, electric windows F & R, 16" Velorum wheels, colour MaxiDOT, multifunction steering wheel, PDC at the back and rear side airbags.

The businessline version adds bi-Xenon headlights with AFS, fog lights with corner function, 17" Teron wheels, PDC front and back with parking assistant, Canton sound system, KESSY, Led DRL and rear lights, Columbus satnav and heated seats.

• Like 2

Hah, the kid really didn't look that excited about going to school that day! :p

I think he knew I was taking a picture of the car with him shot, and not him with the car in shot.

• Like 4

Best of the bunch so far.

Keep it clean!!

You do know someone has nicked the last 3 letters from your reg plate  :rofl:

Nice motor - I would have had black, but my last Octavia was in black so I thought I'd have a change.

Best of the bunch so far.

Keep it clean!!

Yep.. I agree. Looks cracking. I went for white for a bit of contrast, but the black looks fab. 

My car is ready for delivery In just a little bit.

Elegance Trim, Sunset, Sportsuspension, 18 inch wheels, Platin Grey color, All leather, Canton ++++

I Think it looks good In Platin Grey. Looking forward to get it our on the road.

The room the pictures was taken In, is very small. Was not able to take pictures from a distance. In a few days I will :)

post-107216-0-05391100-1386887201_thumb.jpg

post-107216-0-62460200-1386887220_thumb.jpg

post-107216-0-25667500-1386887238_thumb.jpg

post-107216-0-02318900-1386887267_thumb.jpg

post-107216-0-75300000-1386887302_thumb.jpg

post-107216-0-45663800-1386887364_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Too bad the interior seems to be from Australia. :P

Awesome looking in that color though!

Haha....

Don't know how to turn them around after I have posted them :)

I know this wasn't a competition, but when I look back through this thread, it is the Race Blue shots that impress me most - starting with Torchythomas' opening post and sworral's at post 3 and post 70 on page 3. I think a lot of it is the quality of the photography.  Might have to reconsider the wisdom of Steel Grey though...

• Like 1

I think the blackout kit looks good on black cars - a blackout kit on my race blue would look a little weird.  Shame they don't offer a colour co-ordinated kit for front grill.

My car is ready for delivery In just a little bit.

Elegance Trim, Sunset, Sportsuspension, 18 inch wheels, Platin Grey color, All leather, Canton ++++

I Think it looks good In Platin Grey. Looking forward to get it our on the road.

The room the pictures was taken In, is very small. Was not able to take pictures from a distance. In a few days I will :)

Leather is already looking iffy in your drivers seat and its brand new!

• Like 1