Drivers Side Electric Window Motor ECU Wiring Diagram

sti5300

Hi All,

I have a 2008 Fabia and have been investigating a problem with the drivers side electric window. Prior to me buying it someone has fiddled with the socket which plugs into the motor ecu and a small brown and yellow wire has been removed. Anyone got a  wiring diagram for the socket. 

Do you mean the control unit attached to the winder motor?, if so then the wire connects to the door switch (and the central electical unit via the door loom) to indicate the door is open. It should connect to terminal 4 of the connector for the motor ECU and co-incidentally terminal 4 of the door loom connector and terminal 2 of the door swtich.

I think the function is to prevent the glass being moved unless the door is closed.

Thanks a million for this, thankfully whoever removed this didn't snip it off. Appears a poor attempt to correct an electric window problem, look like I need to change the motor and the attached ecu.  

Thanks for all ideas but still none the wiser it looks like Skoda fitted different motors as my fathers 57 plate Fabia is different to mine Anyone know of a wiring diagram for these.