Get your beads out

Sparkly

Hi Guys,

Just for a bit of a laugh, if any of you have done a pre-post Christmas detail and were left particularly proud when the heavens open.

Get your beads out

I'll get things going

DSC_0425_zps05f2672b.jpg

DSC_0424_zps0c018a21.jpg

DSC_0423_zps94375c1a.jpg

Bit of a double post from my build thread but really chuffed as this came from a pretty rapid going over with Cherry Glaze.

Particularly proud that I got some strange looks on the petrol station forecourt trying to get something close to a Macro shot with my camera.

:):rofl::o

• Like 3

YO wookieem nice pic but my eye had to strain a bit to see it ........yes i know its not the size that counts but..

nerd.gif

Pastyboy, anal beads don't count :D

that was the other option but i thought i'd go crafting beads to keep it clean

but i get it's car beads - done

i found these impressive

BlueNissan2_zps933b68a8.jpg

• Like 1

Some great pictures guys

Beading shots immediately after application will always show tight beading

If you leave it a month or 3 weeks and then show the beading, that will give a more realistic idea of the durability and behaviour of your LSP

I can show you a panel applied with Turtle wax next to one with Swissvax and they are identical in their beading on the day of application

4 weeks later and the Turtle Wax has virtually gone, whereas the Swissvax is still the same

However...its nice to show beading pictures, but they are all very similar IMO

Let's not forget though Chris the interest and intrigue to be had from different products giving different beading :)

At the least it shows if you put the stuff on right :rofl:

Edit: also mine had 4/5 days of impacted dirt from motorway driving in the shot above, longevity be damned i was happy enough

• Like 1

Let's not forget though Chris the interest and intrigue to be had from different products giving different beading :)

At the least it shows if you put the stuff on right :rofl:

Edit: also mine had 4/5 days of impacted dirt from motorway driving in the shot above, longevity be damned i was happy enough

Also a lot of people cant afford to spend money on fancy polish/wax's like swissvax and can just about stretch to a tin of turtle wax. 

You don't need to...Swissvax is very good but there are equals for much less; Ceramic Sealers for one

The point I was illustrating was, if durability isnt a factor for you, then cheap waxes will bead in the same way, but most wont last as long

However, in terms of looks, then that's a different matter