Naths MKII vRS Project

Naths vRS

This happened last night really pleased with it didnt take as ln as i thought and the only risky part was trying to take the 'box' that is on the under neath of the boot off as it's held with 2 clips window edge but easy enough to put back on :) another mod to take off hte bucket list.  I was going to do a tutorial but Didn't take phots and needed additional tools half way through, but I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Before:

4C1DBBA6-69FE-44E3-BFC6-874A55BAF69D_zps

After:

8B43DFCA-DF9B-4890-AA89-2D38F4CCC1C0_zps

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

looks great bud, I de-wipered mine the other, looks so much better!

just a bit of rain X or glass cleaner on and jobs a good'n.

Thanks mate, it does, doesn't it? Yeah need to get some next week. What have you got?

do you mean what car ive got? pretty much the same as you :D

Ive been putting Rain X on but doesn't last too long so think im gonna look at using some Carbon Collective glass sealant as it seems to last months and months!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Over the weekend, I purchased some more wind deflectors from Jordy on here and gave the car a clean on the inside.

Before:

IMG_5094_zpsqlwtw0zo.jpg

After:

IMG_5096_zps0wqvovzd.jpg

On Friday 11th I will be leaving my car with Powerflow for a new box and Tips going to epically loud :)  can't wait then Combe on the Saturday.  Next month will hopefully consist of new Airbag centre with the updated badge.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where did you do that?

The video itself was done on an industrial estate in Uttoxeter.  Couldn't go too mad as there was parked up lorrys in for the night. :angel:

Need someone with an external go-pro or camera for tunnel run, anyone help?

The video itself was done on an industrial estate in Uttoxeter.  Couldn't go too mad as there was parked up lorrys in for the night. :angel:

Need someone with an external go-pro or camera for tunnel run, anyone help?

Sorry, I meant to ask in which company you did your exhaust?  :notme:

• 2 weeks later...

Did they have to be coded or just plug and play?

I've seen conflicting reports.  I've a Rapid but should be the same.

Cheers

Plug and play mate, make sure they are Canbus error free and you won't have a problem. :thumbup:

• Like 1

As i said above make sure they are error free otherwise they'll keep throwing the warning bulb on the instrument panel.

I bought these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/SKODA-FABIA-II-INTERIOR-LED-SMD-Bulbs-KIT-WHITE-CAN-BUS/181231278257?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&_trksid=p5197.c100068.m2280&_trkparms=ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140211125758%26meid%3Db55a99ec61404fa7b6f7f65c31aea916%26pid%3D100068%26clkid%3D1390361692445679488&_qi=RTM2108002  which gave me enough for the number plate, front interior and boot, need one for the glove box and I'm sorted.  Found some spares lying around so done the missus' too she was quite pleased with them.  Will upload photos later

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...