• Announcements

• ColinD

2017 EMail Issues - Post Upgrade   23/01/17

Hi,   Following a successful upgrade of our old code; being out of support we had to upgrade, we've encountered an unforeseen in preview and testing issue with our production email.   This means that email isn't sending as well as it should. You might ask for the email and we might send it, it also might get blocked by your ISP. Btinternet, AOL and Yahoo are well known for blocking.   We're working on it and I hope to have an solution working shortly.    Out of all that could of gone wrong, this isn't the worst case   As to other issues and 'change' as I said, it's forced upon us. To not change is irresponsible. More updates to follow once we're past our initial snag list.   There's only one working on it though; me, so please be patient, read the support topics, spend a few minutes, it's not that different once you get over the shock.   Cheers,   Colin   Snag List Topic >>       

Trafficators

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

13 posts in this topic

Be driving around in my new Octavia for just under a week now and she is lovely :love:  then you need to go around a corner and that loud tock-tock that the trafficator relay makes is so loud :@  and you cannot turn it down unlike all the other alarms that the car has or can you ? anyone?

Trafficators,,,,,,,,,,,showing your age a bit there aren't you :giggle:  I don't think it's at all possible to alter it. Personally I prefer a louder tick sound as sometimes the self cancel doesn't self cancel the indicator but I still have an audible tick telling me they're still operating :)

1 person likes this

I'm with Lee01 on this one, is much rather here the tick (or tock) of the indicator then be driving down the motorway with the indicators flashing away.

There's also the safety aspect of a louder tick, you're less likely to ignore/not hear it when driving about town, and let's face it half of the "youngsters" now decide to pull out based solely on the cars indicator being on!

Can someone tell me where the starting handle goes on my octy?

You give it to your chauffeur.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

4 people like this

The indicators on mine are no louder than any other car I've had.....

Never mind the trafficators, it's the gear stick remote I'm worried about!

Yeah, they are always running short on batteries at an inconvenient moment. I've had it banging against the limiter whilst pressing the button so many times. Don't you find you also need to aim fairly well?

The indicators on mine are no louder than any other car I've had.....

Same here. Not too loud, not too quiet

Trafficators?????????????

I have been sticking my hand out of the window lol

Trafficators?????????????

I have been sticking my hand out of the window lol

The hands aren't the issue, its the finger/s on the end of them that upset other road users !

Regards

T

1 person likes this

The hands aren't the issue, its the finger/s on the end of them that upset other road users !

Regards

T

:D  :D  :D  :D