Trafficators

Be driving around in my new Octavia for just under a week now and she is lovely :love:  then you need to go around a corner and that loud tock-tock that the trafficator relay makes is so loud :@  and you cannot turn it down unlike all the other alarms that the car has or can you ? anyone?

Trafficators,,,,,,,,,,,showing your age a bit there aren't you :giggle:  I don't think it's at all possible to alter it. Personally I prefer a louder tick sound as sometimes the self cancel doesn't self cancel the indicator but I still have an audible tick telling me they're still operating :)

• Like 1

Guest Cossiecol

I'm with Lee01 on this one, is much rather here the tick (or tock) of the indicator then be driving down the motorway with the indicators flashing away.

There's also the safety aspect of a louder tick, you're less likely to ignore/not hear it when driving about town, and let's face it half of the "youngsters" now decide to pull out based solely on the cars indicator being on!

Never mind the trafficators, it's the gear stick remote I'm worried about!

Yeah, they are always running short on batteries at an inconvenient moment. I've had it banging against the limiter whilst pressing the button so many times. Don't you find you also need to aim fairly well?