001350 & 008320 Fault Codes - Skoda Octavia Scout PD140

Hi all,

Just typical, I'm out of the country and the car goes into melt down with the wife. 

She had intermittent glowplug light flashing and then the following day got the EML

No limp-home mode that I'm aware of (she can't tell which could mean anything!)

She took it to a local trusted garage who read the codes for her FOC.

001350 and 008320.

After a bot of Googling these come up as the G235 gas pressure sensor, which (after several issues with my vRS) I know is a weakness on these cars.

Am I right in thinking there are three, one either side of the DPF and one on the turbo?

Can either of the two codes tell me which sesnor is causing the issues? The garage have said they'll take a look on Tuesday but I'd like to go armed with as much info as possible!

Thanks!

Interesting, thanks Nick.

My research led me down the path of the infamous G235 sensor which seems to crop up on here quite often. It sounds like a potential VAG weakness.

You are indeed correct though, after a little more digging 'Sensor 1' appears to be a temperature sensor.

• 7 months later...

I'm suprised I never updated this thread, anyway the same garage diagnosed that it was a 'wiring fault' and not the actual sensor. They repaired the wire, charged me £60 and all was good.

Until earlier in the week, the wife said the glowplug light had started flashing on and off again (literally flashing, on for a second then off, then nothing for anything from an hour to a few days).

Took it back to the same garage this afternoon, plugged it back in to their Ross-Tech VCDS and it generated the same code: 001350.

They've said if the glowplug light appears again let them know and they'll order a brand new sensor.

I'm now curious as to which wires they've repaired. If it was the faulty wires causing the issue I'm not sure how replacing the sensor will fix the issue.

Can it really be that the wires were duff, and that now the sensor itself has also begun to fail?

The wife seems to think that last time the glowplug light flashed was when she went over some speedhumps, making me agree with the garage's initial diangnosis - faulty wiring.