Elegance with Xenons

I remember seing this when buying my elegance and noticed the lights.

As said, elegance is the highest spec (as standard) and the Vrs is the sport... With add on extras.

Things like the elegance draw under the radio etc, rear pop out cup holder and storage nets all standard.

• 1 year later...

For some reason my wife thinks I'm incredibly sad that I noticed another one of these yesterday. :)

Auto trader reports: BEIGE, 2005 SKODA FABIA ELEGANCE TDI PD 100 ESTATE

Fab%20Xenon_zps52hq0hpc.jpg

I'd like to raid an elegance! Would love electric rear windows in the Fabia!

I'd love to raid an Elegance for the rear pop out cupholder and the storage nets B)

JRJG

Just shows how old the car is now when besides Xenons that kind of stuff is considered top spec lol

You want to check out the L&K (that is the top spec, my dad just bought on of those to say sick with jealousy of it isn't even cutting it. Amazing car).

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/octavia/86950/skoda-launches-flagship-lk-trim-for-octavia

• 10 months later...

I'd like to raid an elegance! Would love electric rear windows in the Fabia!

DON'T BOTHER M8 I BOUGHT 1 CHEAP MAINLY FOR THE ELECTRIC REAR WINDOWS BUT YOU HAD TO CHANGED THE WHOLE LOOM AND BEING A PETROL IT WAS DIFFERENT

Edited by steveopc

On the original Elegance you could spec Climatronic air-con. That option disappeared around 2005/2006.

I still have my original Skoda Fabia November 2000 pricelist, & the only listed option for the Elegance was the metallic paint. :p  So those other options must have been added after 2001 as that pricelist was the same as the 2000 one.

I've seen it somewhere. And I've contributed to threads about retrofitting it (very difficult) so I'm pretty sure it was an option somewhere along the line. Of course, I could have dreamt it.