FL Orders log results

merseadog

The 'FL orders log,  was started by truthseeker  on 26/11/13. it went off topic  and is now closed.

There were many reports of orders + or - November.

My one was Yeti outdoor 2.0 tdi  dsg on 19/11.

There were some, like me, who don't want it till 1st. March for the 14 plate.

OK so, January is now gone and I guess I will get my 14 plate. I will enquire on Monday how the estimated build week 3 is progressing.

Have others who ordered around this time got anything to report?

I know it may be a silly request, but is it possible we could keep to topic?

I ordered mine Dec 23rd. I have been told build week 7 (w/c 10th Feb) and should be ready mid to late March.

Mid March I would imagine. Unless there is a build delay.

I ordered my FL on the 12th November, I am told build week 6, this week, so I am hoping it can be registered for March 14 plate.  I really need to pick up 1st week in March as my pug went bye bye.

I ordered a SE 1.2 DSG in Magic black with added options of auto pack, amundsen Nav, heated windscreen, annapurna Wheels and sunglasses holder.  Forgot about the spare wheel so will have to live without one for the time being until I can pay the extortionate price of £285!

I live in West Sussex (down south) and I ordered through Alex Laurie in Liverpool....so looking forward to the drive home :)

Edited by Yetiowner

I know it may be a silly request, but is it possible we could keep to topic?

I doubt it - so many other threads go off topic.

Anyway, my Yeti 1.2 SE (pre F/L) was ordered on 05 September 2013 (start of 63 plates), was confirmed as F/L for build week 2 and arrived in the UK and got to the dealers surprisingly quickly. Skoda UK tell me it got there on 24 January.

I had informed the dealer that I wanted 14 plates rather than last gasp 63 plates. And a 6 month wait was not much more than 5 months :giggle:  - he agreed,

But it seems it is NOT UP TO THE DEALER. Skoda UK are currently deciding whether to allow this. So beware of what the dealer promises.

But it seems it is NOT UP TO THE DEALER. Skoda UK are currently deciding whether to allow this. So beware of what the dealer promises.

Yes idh2013, when we got ours around the new year the dealer said Skoda only gives them about ten days within which to register the car!

1.2 SE ordered on 17 November, given a build date of Week 4. The latest update, from last Monday, was that it was built on 23 January, not yet shown as in Emden. From there it will be shipped to Sheerness,then on to the dealer.

Edited by simonmc

Mine was ordered October, BW 2, collected her yesterday, and very pleased, well worth the wait. Will take some photos when it stops raining.

Edited by Hallyboy

Yes idh2013, when we got ours around the new year the dealer said Skoda only gives them about ten days within which to register the car!

Not seen that mentioned before - just lots of people who reckon they will wait for 14 plates  :think: - or not.

And any further comment risks going off topic so I'll restrain myself. 

1.2S, manual, Shark Blue - ordered mid Oct, build week 4 (slipped from 3);  at UK port at end of last week.  A fortnight ago the dealer (Rainworth Skoda) said he could hold it for 14 plate.

L&K 170 Black Magic, ordered 5/11, build week 4. Last I heard last week it was on a ship from Germany, so should be somewhere in the country, hopefully on its way to Cornwall  :rock:

I am thinking of asking the dealer to hold it for the 14 reg. Might as well wait another couple of weeks before the long journey to collect it.

L&K 170 Black Magic, ordered 5/11, build week 4. Last I heard last week it was on a ship from Germany, so should be somewhere in the country, hopefully on its way to Cornwall  :rock:....

Am I missing something?  Cornwall's a long way west of West Berks :wonder:

I was told the same when I ordered my current Yeti. I think it has something to do with how they administrate dealer quotas.

Fred

1.2S, manual, Shark Blue - ordered mid Oct, build week 4 (slipped from 3);  at UK port at end of last week.  A fortnight ago the dealer (Rainworth Skoda) said he could hold it for 14 plate.

pretty much the same time I ordered (also from Rainworth).  I spoke to the dealer again a few weeks ago and said it wouldn't be a problem registering the car on the new plate.

my dealer is 70 miles from me , but I had to take my son down for his last term at university.... and the dealers is only  10 miles away then..

just as i arrived at the dealers (week 3 jungle green 2.0d elegance ) a car transported drove in just behind me ......... and my car is on it 

h9go.jpg

so i should be getting it in a week or 2 ..... transferring the reg number on my trade in onto the yeti (so no need to wait for the reg change )

so that may hold things up a bit .... ill drive in on my pvt reg number and drive out with my yeti  having the same number 

• Like 1

The 'FL orders log,  was started by truthseeker  on 26/11/13. it went off topic  and is now closed.

Ah, wondered why the update notifications stopped, now I know :giggle: . We ordered a 1.2 SE Outdoor mid November, originally build week 6, then went to 7 for a couple of weeks, then back to 6, so expected beginning of March in time for the plate change. Can't fault the dealer, who has emailed every two weeks with an update, as they said they would.

Ah, wondered why the update notifications stopped, now I know :giggle: . We ordered a 1.2 SE Outdoor mid November, originally build week 6, then went to 7 for a couple of weeks, then back to 6, so expected beginning of March in time for the plate change. Can't fault the dealer, who has emailed every two weeks with an update, as they said they would.

Interesting. that is 2 weeks longer than the average as reported on here.

my dealer is 70 miles from me , but I had to take my son down for his last term at university.... and the dealers is only  10 miles away then..

just as i arrived at the dealers (week 3 jungle green 2.0d elegance ) a car transported drove in just behind me ......... and my car is on it 

h9go.jpg

so i should be getting it in a week or 2 ..... transferring the reg number on my trade in onto the yeti (so no need to wait for the reg change )

so that may hold things up a bit .... ill drive in on my pvt reg number and drive out with my yeti  having the same number 

Stunning looking!  Reassuring for those of us who've ordered Jungle Green with just a few reservations about what it'll look like.

Am I missing something?  Cornwall's a long way west of West Berks :wonder:

Hi Brijo

Well spotted! I jump at any chance of a trip to Cornwall (even in this weather) and also they came up with the best price. 

• Like 1