FL Orders log results

merseadog

Just received this message from dealer on my Feb 16th, build week 22 order:-

"The car has now been built as expected.
It was released to ship on the 27th.
We are now waiting for it to be shipped and I will update you once its
shipped and on route."

I think that means it's waiting to get the train to the docks, unless somebody knows differently.

Colin

Lazer white? Is this another new colour?

Fred

It is Rep of Ireland spec, but as far as I know they only have the same two whites - Candy and Moon.

• Like 1

Order mine 30th March. Email from dealer yesterday said it was built and at the port in Germany, should be with me in 2-3 weeks.

Further update

Dealer emailed today. Car should be available for pick up from next Tuesday. Impressed if it does turn out to be next week, just 10 weeks from order to delivery.

Can't wait now.
  • Like 2

Ordered 17th March:

Outdoor 2.0 TDi 170CR L&K 4x4 DSG

Jungle Green, Rough Road Package, Rear View Camera, Stainless Pedals, Upgraded Sound, MDI, Kessy, Rear mud flaps, Spare wheel, , TPMS, Heated washer nozzles and electric drivers seat

Built week 23, should be driving early July .......... :thumbdown:

I have just been informed ours is sitting in Germany awaiting the trip over. ETA, 3 weeks...have to get those Reg Plates on order soon :yawn:

• Like 1

I have just been informed ours is sitting in Germany awaiting the trip over. ETA, 3 weeks...have to get those Reg Plates on order soon :yawn:

Does your car come into Tilbury Docks?

I don't know. Do you work there.

When I ordered My Outdoor Yeti Elegance at Sparshatts of Botley on Friday the salesmans said that all yetis coming into the south of England come from Germany to tilbury and then stobarts pick them up and transport them to the dealership

Ordered today:

Outdoor 2.0 TDi 170CR L&K 4x4 manual

Jungle Green

Electric drivers seat

Rear mud flaps

Spare wheel

TPMS

Heated washer nozzles.

Ordered 22nd March

Built week 19

Arrived Emden waiting to get on a boat 14th May

Arrived at UK port 29th May

Arrived at dealers 3rd June

Collected 7th June

Total of 10 weeks from order to delivery to the dealer (told initially it would be here mid July = 16 weeks)

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks for all the help and info on this site, I am now a yeti owner!

Let's see if I can get some picspost-113861-0-06495400-1402320666_thumb.jpgpost-113861-0-33959900-1402320686_thumb.jpgpost-113861-0-06495400-1402320666_thumb.jpg

It is Rep of Ireland spec, but as far as I know they only have the same two whites - Candy and Moon.

Yes, Rep of Ireland spec.  There are three whites, Candy, Moon and the new Laser

8F3C379F9D974748834D485B59843033-0000314

• Like 1

Lazer white? Is this another new colour?

Fred

In the May brochure I have it says you can have laser white which is a solid colour. When Ordering my yeti on Friday the salesman told me that Skoda were going to drop the Rosso Brunello metallic colour because there wasn't much of a demand for it 

Thanks Carlo, I spent a long time thinking about those pillars and ended up going for a white roof and black roof rails, I really like the look now I have it kind of a floating roof effect. More than happy with the car they look better for real compared to photos, when is yours due?

• Like 1

At last, it's about to happen. I'm signing the paperwork on Sunday and collecting next Saturday.

2.0 SE "normal" , Candy White, Silver roof bars, Heated font screen, Spare, Detachable tow bar with full 13 pin electrics, Sports seats, Mats, Front and rear flaps ,Rubber boot liner, ordered Feb 16th.

Colin

Arrived home from a week away to a card from the dealers (finally!). My car (Ordered Feb 16th) was built last week (23) and is expected in the UK Week 28 - seems quite a wait? I'll give Skoda UK a ring on monday to see if they have any better news

Collected car today.

Jungle green SE Greenline.

First impressions Excellent. Ride very good.  Just hope it lives up to all the hype.

After the Monte Carlo anything would be better.

Need to change my name now to Yeti Diesel................ :D

Ordered today, been advised 6 months!!!!!!

Car spec.

Outdoor Elegance 170DSG

space saver

17" Origami alloys

Jungle Green

Tyre pressure monitor

Electric drivers seat

Heated washer nozzles

Heated windscreen

Tow bar

12 Speaker hifi

MDI

Columbus

Park Assist.

Finally arrived. Ready to pick up tomorrow.

I had to call Skoda UK again to find out the progress of mine.

The car is built and should be in the UK in the next few days. They've estimated WC July 7th for it to be ready (the dealer said late August!).

Just typical if it is July 7th though as we've got a week away with the caravan booked and paid for :o