Rapid Documentation

Skoda Auto a.s. has now made official Rapid documentation in English available for download from Skoda-Auto.cz. The links at the foot of this post cover different production periods for the Rapid so make sure that you select the correct one for your car.

The following documentation is available:

Owner's manual

User's manuals for car radios, navigation systems and MDI Media-compatible music players:

Blues
Swing

Amundsen Navigation

https://mediaportal.skoda-auto.com/resource/documentation/manuals/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fresource%2fdocumentation%2fmanuals%2fen%2fRapid%2f07%2d2012&FolderCTID=0x012000B97B65C85804644C9CFD91588B4A0B85&View=%7b5F8895A9%2dDC6C%2d4250%2dBC1F%2dADE6076A3046%7d

N.B. These links and the documentation they contain could change at any time. If you are likely to need to refer to any of the documents at some time in the future, you are strongly advised to download the files now to your computer while they are still available.

• 3 months later...

Hi All

Thanks to bluecar1 for the above helpful link to the Skoda website, I managed to download an owner's manual for the Rapid. Then I did some further searching via Google, and I found the following link:

new.skoda-auto.com/en/mini-apps/owners-manuals/rapid

I noticed that the manuals for the Rapid and Swing Radio/CD held on the above site are up to date (11/2013), and their dates match the paper manuals supplied with my new Spaceback.

Needless to say I've downloaded copies!

Hope this is of use.

Les

Edited by Gonzo52

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...