Citroen Cactus

Dr Zoidberg

I like it. A proper mental Citroen at last.

Squashy panels so it won't get car park marks, big glass roof, push-button gearbox, yellow...

What's not to like?

This, absolutely. It looks like a really nice fun car, different from anything else on the road, and should go fairly well even with less than 100hp as it's so light.

Guessing that this is the concept and the final product will look nothing like that.

It's fugly too!

It's quirky and away from the normal SUV looks.

What does that remind me of?

Oh yeah, the Yeti when it first appeared.

:giggle:

• Like 2

If you ignore the colour and the side protector panels, and imagine it in say white with black alloys, I have to say it gets my vote. Only downside is that it's French and I have never (nor will I) have a French car.

If it had a Skoda badge on the front - where do I sign?

The yellow one - IF you took the bathmats off the side and lost those ridiculous roof rails isn't too bad. Different is definitely one word for it.....

..... BUT, WTF is going on with that interior, and the white one?! That looks seriously cack.