Breaking - mk1 silver 2003 Octavia vRS hatchback

devonutopia

Jay do you still have the pedal covers and do you know/could you test them to see if they fit your Fabia (cos if they fit there they'll fit my Beezer too!) :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi - Quick check back on this.  I don't have any of the other two bits above, but there is quite a lot left of the rest of the car. :)

It is best to PM me to ask about stuff although I'll try now up update post #1 to reflect current position.

• 3 weeks later...

Rear bumper has now gone

The layer of foam padding has just been taken too, along with the A pillar trim on O/S

Convenience module will be gone in about 4 days time as on fleabay with bids

Glovebox has been sold and paid for.

Still have on car:-

Bonnet

O/S/R door

Bootlid (no spoiler)

Driver wing (on fleabay)

Few engine bay gubbins

And removed from car I have the 1.8T long block, and loads of bits of inside as per pic above.

Do u have an ecu Oct mk1

Sorry, sold that locally.

how much for cruise stalk is it plug n play or does it need to be programmed thanks

Sorry, cruise has also gone.

Hi there, don't suppose you still have the gear stick... My god father's after the knob ?

Sorry, my knob has gone! :D

Bonnet an grille? Could you post?

Thanks

Bonnet yes, grille no.  And postage is a little out the question on something this size.  Best I can offer is to put black bin bags around it, and I guess could also bubble wrap the leading edges.  Would have no idea which courier could take something that size.

DSC_007211.jpg