Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

Mines a 2014 on a 63 plate (registered on the 31/1/14) and have been told it's the final edition sill plates are the same.....also on the back it say Skoda on the left and Fabia on the right but it doesn't show u wot model it is ie, tsi or tdi.....keeps people guessing I like it...:)

Here's my baby-

IMG_20131117_163836_zpsee60ffa5.jpg

I have done a few things, obviously having the stickers put on.. But I have painted the drums and callipers

20131116_145022_zps72628343.jpg

20131116_145028_zpsec2c784b.jpg

I have also done the rear number plate lights, headlights, running lights (super bright) I'm also going to be changing in indicator bulbs to clear ones.

20131023_175825_zps46e154ad.jpg

IMG_20131025_143340_zps53024c1e.jpg

In the future I plan to remap her to 105, add the blow off forge valve, I'm thinking of adding a small subwoofer and to change all the door speakers for better sound quality at higher volume, and to add the interior light strips. And of course I have thee briskoda stickers on the front above the headlight aswell as the round sticker in the rear window, and the briskoda number plate surrounds. I would also like to add the grooved break disks, and to add a new exhaust, not for the noise but for the look, so it would evolve cutting the bumper etc. I'm also going to some point next month

20131116_142542_zpsd794c1fd.jpg

I have thought about lowering her but to be honest with the people I have in the car I don't need to.

20131116_145008_zps61a9ae88.jpg

8f7187d253b1e67bb6e5a1ae06ab5190_zps69bc

• Like 1

I have done a few things, obviously having the stickers put on.. But I have painted the drums and callipers

How did you paint the drums and callipers may I ask? :)

Edited by iSamage

The only proper photos I have so far, the day I went to see it at the dealership :)

1497509_10202964984548302_1079489630_n.j

Photo05-01-2014112532am.jpg

I'm gonna enjoy this thread :D

I 'didn't' consider myself a fan of the Fabia2 estate but this cars changes that. I think it looks excellent.

• Like 1

I 'didn't' consider myself a fan of the Fabia2 estate but this cars changes that. I think it looks excellent.

I don't really like the standard Fabias in estate, but with the Monte kit and the fact it's all Black makes it look great IMHO :) Not quite sure  on other colours for the estate as they don't have the black roof. I was just swayed by the fact it was a Tech and it was MEGA cheap ;)

Of course it'll look better when I finally get it and "finish it off" - Black brake callipers and drums, spi-vision rear light clusters, LED DRLs and some HIDs perhaps :) Oh and silvervision indicators!

I have a shopping list  :rofl:

• Like 1

I don't really like the standard Fabias in estate, but with the Monte kit and the fact it's all Black makes it look great IMHO :) Not quite sure  on other colours for the estate as they don't have the black roof. I was just swayed by the fact it was a Tech and it was MEGA cheap ;)

Of course it'll look better when I finally get it and "finish it off" - Black brake callipers and drums, spi-vision rear light clusters, LED DRLs and some HIDs perhaps :) Oh and silvervision indicators!

I have a shopping list  :rofl:

Certainly looking forward to seeing more of this car. It looks brilliant.

• Like 1

I bought the paint off of ebay, and then simply took the wheels off and used a paintbrush to paint them, just be careful.. And give them a few coats.

Yo jay good work your doing to your monte.... may i ask what DRL bulbs you have in now they look super ,have you a link for them, and maybe a couple more pics of the DRL's from the front. cheers

It's a shame the Monte wheel arches and side trim haven't made it on to the vRS IMHO. Or alternatively that the Monte isn't available as a DSG.

Maybe as an option but then the Tech wouldn't have been the bargain it was.

Most people still prefer a manual gearbox, me included, so Skoda probably didn't see it an economical option to include a DSG box.

• Like 1

Yo jay good work your doing to your monte.... may i ask what DRL bulbs you have in now they look super ,have you a link for them, and maybe a couple more pics of the DRL's from the front. cheers

I'd also like to know where you got your DRL bulbs please! :)

My Monte :) <3

539062_10151778747087973_1873320713_n.jp

1004700_10151778806692973_1232310326_n.j

1187181_10151778757647973_636908712_n.jp

(Changed the original badges for the new black and silver ones to keep in with the black)

• Like 3

Is it difficult to change the badges? What do you guys use as adhesive? Mine are looking a little worn

Not at all. There are pins in the back so they line up correctly and mine came with the sticky pads on :)

• Like 1