Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

The Monte Estates really do look good IMO, no matter what colour they are.

I have to agree, the styling really suits them.

Preston Motors have a Red one in and I had a good look around it.

Very nice.

The Monte Estates really do look good IMO, no matter what colour they are.

I have to agree, the styling really suits them.

Preston Motors have a Red one in and I had a good look around it.

Very nice.

Thanks guys, love the red and black combo on these, reminds me of what I was going to do to my old Mk1 Fabia vRS that sadly never came to fruition, although having seen an all black one I think they look slightly better, only slightly!

• Like 1

Yo jonro those upgraded DRL's look the the bizz, do you get many bellends flashing you. Have you got a link for the bulbs. Cheers.

Thanks. I prefer them to my last set which were 10w, these have chips on the side too so the light shines in all directions of the reflector plus there are 4 chips behind the projector facing forward. No one has flashed me at all yet and they have been in for a couple of weeks.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=191021801019

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks. I prefer them to my last set which were 10w, these have chips on the side too so the light shines in all directions of the reflector plus there are 4 chips behind the projector facing forward. No one has flashed me at all yet and they have been in for a couple of weeks.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=191021801019

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatal

I had a set of these £35 cost and after 3 weeks one fell apart and stopped working the silicon/glue that holds the ally part to the metal plug melted as they get hot so put my normal ones back in. Going to put the remaning one in my reverse light

I had a set of these £35 cost and after 3 weeks one fell apart and stopped working the silicon/glue that holds the ally part to the metal plug melted as they get hot so put my normal ones back in. Going to put the remaning one in my reverse light

That's not good news! I will keep an eye on them, if that happens I will be sending them back

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

The only proper photos I have so far, the day I went to see it at the dealership :)

1497509_10202964984548302_1079489630_n.j

Photo05-01-2014112532am.jpg

I'm gonna enjoy this thread :D

Nice motor. Is this the one from Gordon Lamb in Derby. I bought his twin brother from Gordon Lamb Chesterfield OU63 USM. I was going to buy this one a month ago but the dealership forgot to tell me it had been sold. Andy from Derby

• Like 1

Haha. I read that first post about 10 times. Thought we had a case of car cloning for a second haha.

Yeh don't go there.

When I came to insure my Monte Estate 1.6 TDI in black the insurance company told me it was a 1.2 TSI in red.

DVLA had registered it wrong

• Like 1

We were offered a metallic grey monte just before ordering our red one I liked the metallic grey u don't see many shame as it's a cracking colour....was told the battleship grey replaced it...oh dear...

Yeh don't go there.

When I came to insure my Monte Estate 1.6 TDI in black the insurance company told me it was a 1.2 TSI in red.

DVLA had registered it wrong

Mine can still come up as a 1.2 TSI, that's what LV said when we got a quote. Wondered who was gonna buy the brother because I saw USL first as mine was out with a customer when I wanted to see it.

Question - have you got yours yet?? Yeah mines the GL Derby one but I'm still yet to get it as they haven't called to let us know "skoda have invoiced them" as it was a demonstrator. Spoke to them a week ago and they said that. Starting to get a little annoyed waiting so long.

Edited by iSamage

My monte:

I changed all exterior light's to LED/White/Chrome look. Fitted RCD 510 - Bolero. New logo back, front and wheels. I also changed the interior lights. In near future i will add spacers and sub+amp. :)

dsc557111.jpg

dsc5589.jpg

dsc2805.jpg

dsc5980.jpg

dsc2784.jpg

dsc5977.jpg

dsc6002.jpg

imag0143.jpg

• Like 2

Our little Monte...

Mods are in the signature, but here are the main ones:

Rear interior courtesy light

Lowered on 35mm Eibachs.

H&R rear anti roll bar (25mm)

Spacers (10mm front, 15mm rear)

Super pro poly bushes all round (anti dive kit)

WRC mud flaps (Creation Motor Sport)

It might not be quick, but it sure does handle well now!

• Like 2

Our little Monte...

Mods are in the signature, but here are the main ones:

Rear interior courtesy light

Lowered on 35mm Eibachs.

H&R rear anti roll bar (25mm)

Spacers (10mm front, 15mm rear)

Super pro poly bushes all round (anti dive kit)

WRC mud flaps (Creation Motor Sport)

It might not be quick, but it sure does handle well now!

Which spacers did you go for?

Do you get any rubbing when there's people in the back?