"You're too young to be driving around in a Skoda estate.........."

Got into my car outside a supermarket today and this chatty old guy (you know the type - harmless but nosy and won't take the hint and leave) remarked that I'm too young to be driving a Skoda estate! Suggested that an Audi is more appropriate for someone in their 30s.

I'll grant you, at 34 I'm probably at the lower end of the age scale but just thought it might be interesting to get a feel for the type of age a modern Superb driver is.

So, hi, I'm Chris and I'm 34.........

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

36 currently, will be 37 in 10 days time wahoo! Had my Superb just under a year and had my Octavia for 4 years prior. Not too sure what I'll go for next. Maybe I'll be too old for a Skoda and will have to go for a Honda or Toyota ;o) as long as it can pull my Caravan, although might be to old to tow...

I fit the Skoda image I am 67 ,tow a caravan to Spain stay for six months a year and have just come back from a Caribbean Cruise. happy to be a old fart.

• Like 1

I'm 32 and have a Yeti (my wife's car in the week) and a Fabia Estate. Everyone else round here with a Yeti has grey hair...

As a grey haired Yeti driver I must point out that I still (just) don't qualify for Saga membership! Given the grey started to creep in at 21 it's been with me for every car I've had, not just the last 11 years of Skoda ownership!