"You're too young to be driving around in a Skoda estate.........."

I've got a new build with one of those modern "garages". Even if I could get the superb in I'd need a sunroof to get out!

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

Agreed!

My single garage is 16'10" x 8'6" so the 15'10.5" Superb fits OK, but I prefer SWMBO's 17.5' square double garage houses both our cars with space to spare.

We have been looking for a new home with a similar double garage but they seem to be in short supply in our price range.

Probably going to give up & keep both our houses instead............

DC

Nearly 67.

2013   1.6 Diesel Superb Elegance Green Line II Estate Metallic with all bells and whistles.

2010.  1.6 Diesel Octavia Elegance Estate Metallic with TPM

2005.  1.9 Diesel Octavia Elegance Estate Metallic with TPM

1999.  1.9 Diesel Octavia Elegance Estate Metallic

Son has my last Octavia and daughters first Fabia 1.9 Diesel

Daughter is on her 2nd Fabia 1.4 Diesel and is considering a Diesel Rapid Spaceback

Picture when visiting my son.  His father-in-laws Monte Carlo is also there.

post-31537-0-97154400-1392726178_thumb.jpg

... and with the selling text ...

"This is something for both the male and female driver who want look really chic. Checkered hat in the style that will perfectly match your car. It is not just its shape but also its dark brown lining. In the back of the cap there is a woven label with the Superb logo embroidered. With two hat sizes to chose from it is designed to fit both men and women."

... it is really hard to resist ... ;-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Cristian, almost 33.

Been driving the Superb since I was 32 and I also got the "you're too young for driving a Superb and besides, you don't even have kids. Why do you drive a Superb? " :(

I'm 27 and just ordered a superb estate L&K... I've not even got the car and already been told its for grandads only!

Bought my Superb Greenline Combi when I was 28, and my first Octavia when I was 25. (O2FL 1.4 TSI with HR springs, tinted windows and 18" Zenith alloys) :)

Chose it 14 months ago as company car. Right now 40 years old.

Previous company car, Skoda Superb twindoor, when I was 35.

What a load of boll.... cobblers. 

I'm 34 and i'm about to obtain my second Superb estate. Before that, I had a Mk.2 Octavia L&K estate and before that a Mk. 2 Elegance estate - with toys of many. I was 25 when I got behind the wheel of my first Skoda. 

SWMBO got her Mk2 vRS TDI when she was 22. She now has a Mk3 vRS Estate - petrol flavoured, she's now 29. 

I don't think i've ever had an age related comment about my cars. they never get that far, it usually stops at 'It's a Skoda though'. 

I got my first Merc at the tender age of 30. Was obliged to take one as this was the only brand the company allowed. Always have thought of them as being for old geezers.

Now, 17 years later I feel young again with my all black Superb twindoor L&K with B@d@ss Sirius 18" alloys. Even my 17-year old son wants to be driven to school, limo-style. I can even drop him off at the entrance B)

I'm 28 and drive a Skoda Estate from 2011.I like this car so far. 

This is my first post on this Forum.  :hi:

We do have a Skoda Forum in Sweden but it doesn't seem to be active.

anyway.. Great to be here.. And sorry for my English.  :blush:

• Like 2