Heated Windscreen option on L&K Skoda Yeti Outdoor

mawosola

I noticed that the Yeti L&K has "heated windscreen" as a standard feature but there's also in the L&K options "heated windscreen" priced at £215 on the UK configuration. I assume that "heated windscreen" refers to both the front and rear windscreens. On other trims there's a distinction between "heated rear windscreen" with an option to purchase a "heated windscreen", presumably meaning the front heated windscreen.

I spoke to a Skoda rep. who confirms that the L&K has heated front and rear screen as standard and was not sure what the L&K £215 "heated windscreen" option is for.

I have put my order on hold until I get further clarification. I would hate to be paying for something that's already included.

Anyone had such issues?

I noticed that the Yeti L&K has "heated windscreen" as a standard feature but there's also in the L&K options "heated windscreen" priced at £215 on the UK configuration. I assume that "heated windscreen" refers to both the front and rear windscreens. On other trims there's a distinction between "heated rear windscreen" with an option to purchase a "heated windscreen", presumably meaning the front heated windscreen.

I spoke to a Skoda rep. who confirms that the L&K has heated front and rear screen as standard and was not sure what the L&K £215 "heated windscreen" option is for.

I have put my order on hold until I get further clarification. I would hate to be paying for something that's already included.

Anyone had such issues?

Its probably the configurator thats wrong, as the BT that is now standard on the SE is still showing as a cost extra,  give SUK a ring and find out for sure what you will be getting as standard.  

Hi I asked this question when I ordered my L&k as the brochure and the skoda web site as standard the configurator sometimes shows it as an option but not always. My dealer confirmed that it is standard and could not be ordered as an option for the L&K.

Well if you haven't order a L&K by now I don't think you will be getting one, from what I heard you can't order one 

You might find one on order by a dealer somewhere but no new orders are being taken. (So I have been told by my dealer)

Well if you haven't order a L&K by now I don't think you will be getting one, from what I heard you can't order one

You might find one on order by a dealer somewhere but no new orders are being taken. (So I have been told by my dealer)

That's interesting, as I'm sure I read on desktop (the internal system) that the L&K is soon to be available in 170 DSG guise :wonder:

• Like 1

JUST   :love: collected my F/L L&K and yes front  heated screenis standard its a button on the top of the climate control.

Edited by caine9

JUST   :love: collected my F/L L&K and yes front  heated screenis standard its a button on the top of the climate control.

Phew - I had been wondering about this. I pick my FL L&K up on the 1st. Can't wait! What engine, colour etc have you gone for?

Phew - I had been wondering about this. I pick my FL L&K up on the 1st. Can't wait! What engine, colour etc have you gone for?

Hi snafu it is a 140 dsg L&K in brilliant metallic silver,added spare wheel and heated washers and Climair wind deflectors.

And coincidentally i am down in Berkshire this week visiting.

That's interesting, as I'm sure I read on desktop (the internal system) that the L&K is soon to be available in 170 DSG guise :wonder:

Not funny ! Really wanted this spec , won't be chipper if skoda change this now after I've spent my cash.

Hi snafu it is a 140 dsg L&K in brilliant metallic silver,added spare wheel and heated washers and Climair wind deflectors.

And coincidentally i am down in Berkshire this week visiting.

Thanks Caine9. It was always a bit of a mystery to me what the car would actually come with and I recently made the mistake of looking at the skoda.co.uk spec sheet where it says the heated windscreen is extra. I hope you enjoy the car, I've never had a new car and I can't wait to get it  :happy:

Oh fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe you should do a separate thread on that Lee!

Oh fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe you should do a separate thread on that Lee!

Back in the office now and have just checked to make sure I wasn't going mad and there it was, L&K 170 DSG available for ordering.

New brochures to follow, with an RRP of £27,725.

• Like 1

Back in the office now and have just checked to make sure I wasn't going mad and there it was, L&K 170 DSG available for ordering.

New brochures to follow, with an RRP of £27,725.

Finally the ONLY spec model that would make me consider an FL Yeti has been made available...  hmmm...  Tempting!

Oh For ****s sake!

The reason I didn't order an L&K was lack of 170ps/DSG option.

Next you will tell me the brown leather is no longer compulsory....

You can always change your order if the car has not been built yet...  I changed my order three months in from a manual Elegance to a DSG. 

Ours is built - in the dealer's pound awaiting our collection on Saturday.

I'm still not 100% sure I'd have bought an L&K anyway...

1. The Brown leather is a dealbreaker for us.

2. I don't think you can spec the matterhorn alloys.

3. I don't think you can spec a different colour roof.

But that said, it does come with all the other goodies that we have had to add to our Elegance like panoramic roof, nav etc., so it would have been somewhat cheaper for us to buy an L&K.

The only reasons we didn't was lack of 170/DSG and Brown Leather.

Ours is built - in the dealer's pound awaiting our collection on Saturday.

I'm still not 100% sure I'd have bought an L&K anyway...

1. The Brown leather is a dealbreaker for us.

2. I don't think you can spec the matterhorn alloys.

3. I don't think you can spec a different colour roof.

But that said, it does come with all the other goodies that we have had to add to our Elegance like panoramic roof, nav etc., so it would have been somewhat cheaper for us to buy an L&K.

The only reasons we didn't was lack of 170/DSG and Brown Leather.

Bummer...  though personally the brown is only about 2 shades different from black and if you squint your eyes looks much the same as black so I don't see why people have such a problem with it.  Had it looked like this:

ag_10gencpe_frtseat.jpg

Fine then I'd have understood as that is AWFUL.

But heck this is just so tasteful:

06---14-Aug---All-New-SKODA-Yeti---2.jpg

And much, much better for your wallet as A an L&K is cheaper than an Elegance with options and B it will depreciate significantly less than an Elegance with a lot of options.

• 2 years later...

L&K definitely still available to order. Placed order yesterday (March Delivery) for 150 DSG, with towbar, spare wheel (compulsory with towbar!!), heated washers, electric drivers seat with all that goes with that, reversing camera, this is replacing a 16 plate white Monte Carlo that I really like but feel that I want all of the bells and whistles that go with the L&K so time to change (only had it 3 months so as you can imagine wife really impressed ).

Edited by HighlandYeti