Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

Were do you put your number plate when driving?

I like the look of a smoothed bumper without the plate but not sure if I'd get pulled everywhere I go if I put it inside the window?

I slap it in the front window it will on the grill one day when I can be arsed lol
  • Like 1

thank you the hard work as paid off. Yeah I was there at the splitter scuffers meet in Chesterfield. Was you the one commenting in the spotted section?

Yeah that was me (:

Got any big meets lined up for the nearby future?

I mustnt live too far from you. Im in buxton.

Need to see this in the flesh, still don't know how your mk1 hasn't sold either. Have I asked already if your going to inters this year?

one day joke if I let you man haha me too man I can't believe your selling yours now, loved the look of it.

Yeah that was me (:

Got any big meets lined up for the nearby future?

I mustnt live too far from you. Im in buxton.

not sure with the shows or big meets just depends if I fancy it or not. Your about a rh away from me

Quick update the vrs as been back in to skoda to check the new engine as I've done 1500 miles in it from it being fitted. Came back all clear and levels are good. Also I've check the oil about 4-6 times before going in and not used any. Feel really happy with the car now.

• Like 2

Quick update the vrs as been back in to skoda to check the new engine as I've done 1500 miles in it from it being fitted. Came back all clear and levels are good. Also I've check the oil about 4-6 times before going in and not used any. Feel really happy with the car now.

Now that's a result, hope it stays that way Ant.  It really does seem like the good ones do stay good, so will have my fingers crossed that is the case.

What plans for the future?

Now that's a result, hope it stays that way Ant. It really does seem like the good ones do stay good, so will have my fingers crossed that is the case.

What plans for the future?

yeah hopefully so, I was asking about extra warranty or skoda assist.

I've orders a bov for the car which turned up today and a exhaust pipe to remove the centre silencer

20140513_123512.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How are you finding the car after the IC fitted?  Do you think it has given any more grunt?  Was it much bigger than stock when lined up?

Also how easy did you find the boost pipes to fit?

How are you finding the car after the IC fitted?  Do you think it has given any more grunt?  Was it much bigger than stock when lined up?

Also how easy did you find the boost pipes to fit?

the car is fine with it fitted, I also got a obd2 box to Bluetooth to my phone and it made 1.4 bar of boost. I really need it rolling roaded to see if it's made a difference. I think the stock one is a 6 core and the forge one is 10 core plus it's abit deeper. The boost pipes was a pain to fit behind the engine.
  • Like 1

Car looks awesome, great thread! In for updates!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

cheers buddy I try keep the thread updated

That looks really nice, I would love to sort my car out with a nice aftermarket head unit

the only reson I got this one because it's a vw approved upgrade so it works with everything on the car

Does look nice - what inputs does it have on the back?

what don't it have! Up front mirco sd, DVD, sat nav and Bluetooth. Round the back USB, iPod (extra for the wire) dab, analogue fm, 3x outputs, TV, rear camera, parking sensors, steering wheel controls, gps. Also get updates from kenwood too

Here is a picture of the back

e67f83d506d997b184f879732b26d70c.jpg

Edited by Ant-Vrs