Skoda Citigo Elegance, 62 Plate, SOLD

Taylor93

So I feel it is now time for me to sell my Skoda Citigo. So i thought I would start here   :)

Skoda Citigo 1.0 Elegance 75PS, GreenTec, 3dr, Manual

Mileage: 13571 (as of 07/03/2014) 15368 (as of 28/05/2014) 16008 (as of 30/06/2014), 17448 (as of 13/10/2014), It will still continue to slightly increase as it is currently my only working car.

The car is in Chatham (Medway Towns, Kent)

It has the standard Elegance Extras:

75PS engine

Greentec Kit (Car lowered by 15mm and Start-Stop, reducing the CO2 emissions)

14" Apus Alloys, in mint condition, never been kerbed or scratched. (175/65 R14)

Leather Trim (Steering wheel, Handbrake and Gear Knob & gaiter)

Nano Black Interior

Heated Front Seats

Front Electric Windows

Air Con

Navigon PID (Satnav, Bluetooth and Media controller)

Two Keys and Key Code

Options:

Deep Black Pearlescent paint

Convenience Pack:

Cruise Control & Trip Computer

Rear Parking Sensors

Safety pack:

City-Safe

Passenger Airbag Switch-Off

Entertainment Pack:

Additional 4 Speakers (Totalling 6 speakers)

Temporary Spare Steel Wheel, fitted post production (165/70 R14), Sale will also include the Tyre repair kit which comes standard.

Sunset Glass

Running & Maintenance:

I am the first owner of the Citigo and it was registered on the 1st September 2012 (62 plate). This means it still has 18 Months Warrenty remaining. It had a waterpump replaced under warrenty by Skoda at Motorline (Formerly known as Sherlodge Garage) at 8774 Miles in August 2013.

It had its first service in August 2013 at 8202 miles, again carried out by Sherlodge Garage.

It had its second service in August 2014 at 16000 miles, again carried out by Sherlodge Garage. They found  that the Front tyres were down to 2mm of tread. I have since had these replaced with Bridgestone EP25 Ecopia Tyres, as fitted at the factory.

I purchased the car with 3 years free servicing, which means the next Services (September 2015) is also free.

Its Taxed until September 2015, but is free to renew (£0, at 98g/Km)

I have all the paperwork to go along with the car ready for the new owner.

Mods:

Only modifications are Turn Fogs, and Anti Hijack Locking (Locks the doors once the vehicle has travelled over 15MPH), both applied via VCDS.

I also have a set of Phillips Xenon effect H4 bulbs which can go with the vehicle.

Price£7995 £6499, I feel this price appropriate given the cars spec, condition and age. The car is currently under a PCP Finance agreement, to be cleared upon sale.

Pictures:

FrontM_zps84905939.jpg

FrontLeft_zpsd6c92590.jpg

One small stone chip on the front Bumper.

StoneChip_zps86acbeec.jpg

IntPassengerSide_zps0eaba5d0.jpg

RearLeft_zps255db9c1.jpg

RearM_zpsadeb778a.jpg

Boot_zps6c9a7150.jpg

RearRight_zps6df5a639.jpg

IntDriversSide_zps9d4966c1.jpg

FrontRight_zps05a1c0d3.jpg

Speedo_zps76961c1b.jpg

Dash1_zps188a7810.jpg

And finally one of the Citigo at the Briskoda National Meet 2013

20130728_104753_zps37263fbe.jpg

Its a cracking car, which drives really well with no faults, recent journeys to london has seen over 65MPG which by any means is cheap motoring. 

Im only selling as I have a Mk1 Fabia to track and modify as i wish (caught the modding bug)

Any questions, please dont hesitate to ask   :)

Cheers,

Taylor

Updated 13/10/2014

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...