Eibach/Skoda Octavia II Estate Lowering Kit

Hello ladies and gentlemen

I am here to gauge interest in the Eibach/Skoda Lowering Spring kit for the Estate. These were specially developed by Eibach for sale through the Skoda Dealership network.  I have attached a couple of pictures below so you can see how the car sits on these springs. If you would like some more information on these kits then please PM me, or simply add to the thread here if you are interested.

Cheers

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hi,

We have purchased the remaining stock of these springs from Eibach. They are specifically designed for the Octavia Mk2 VRS Estate (including facelift) lowering the car by 25mm front & back.

The current retail we have for these on ebay is £139 however we can offer them to Briskoda forum members for £120 including free delivery to all UK mainland address's. Delivery to most European countries will be £20.00. Please PM for an accurate quote if you are an international forum user.

We can also provide Bilstein shock absorbers to go with these if required.

These springs are no longer manufactured by Eibach so if you are interested be quick!

Thanks, Ross.

got any for the hatch?

We can do the standard Eibach Pro-Kit for the Hatch. It lowers by 20mm front & back, the RRP on them is £178 we can do them for £169 for forum members. This price includes VAT and shipping to all mainland UK address's.

Thanks, Ross.

Eibach have contacted us to say they have also found 3 sets of the discontinued Sportline springs in their warehouse to suit the hatch models. They will be the same drop as the estate springs (25mm) and the same price - £120 inc VAT.
  • Like 1

What do they do for comfort/handling? Or are they purely for lowering?

They will firm the handling up without making the ride uncomfortable. The springs are progressive so you retain as much ride comfort as possible while getting a decent drop. 

Had them on my vrs estate and great handling and comfort, but didnt drop my car low enough for my personal taste so i sold them and bought coilovers. £120 is a decent price delivered as im sure i paid £175 for mine.

Heard alot about lowering the car killing standard shock absorbers however everyone that has said that has lowered it more them 30 mm will these springs for hatch also kill the shock

Can understand thats possible when the dropping a lot due to the constant increase of pressure in the shock, but i would be very suprised if there would be any problems with these Eibach springs as they have a large testing budget and same shocks used on loads of VAG models. Would be a lot of people talking about it on the forums soon enough!

Heard alot about lowering the car killing standard shock absorbers however everyone that has said that has lowered it more them 30 mm will these springs for hatch also kill the shock

They are specifically designed to work with the standard shock absorbers so as long as the shocks on your car are in good nic they will be fine. If the shocks on your car have done a few miles I would suggest changing them at the same time though. A set of Bilstein B4 shocks which are the same quality and ride comfort as the original Skoda shocks will be £240.

Interested in a set of E10-79-004-04-22 Pro kit springs for a 2012 facelift MK2 VRs 2.0TDi estate.

Could you give me a price inc shipping to NI and can you supply a VAT receipt?

No probs, the kit is £183.00 all in. We don't charge extra for shipping to NI however it is a 2 day service. We can email you a VAT receipt if required.

Thanks, Ross.

Been a while since I've looked into suspension, but are you saying that these won't fit my L&K (can't remember why spring rates make a difference)? ...what if I was to change/upgrade the shocks as well, as that's what I'd be more likely to do? If that's feasible, how much are they likely to drop a standard ride height by as I've never been into slamming cars, or even lowering them by that much. Wouldn't want the loading capacity to suffer, so no idea how that might be affected either!!

Questions, questions, questions!! :)

Been a while since I've looked into suspension, but are you saying that these won't fit my L&K (can't remember why spring rates make a difference)? ...what if I was to change/upgrade the shocks as well, as that's what I'd be more likely to do? If that's feasible, how much are they likely to drop a standard ride height by as I've never been into slamming cars, or even lowering them by that much. Wouldn't want the loading capacity to suffer, so no idea how that might be affected either!!

Questions, questions, questions!! :)

Let me have a chat with Eibach on Monday and I will come back to you with some answers.

Ross.