coolant/brake fluid leak on vrs

Heyya. Ive just pulled up in my car and noticed that theres yellow/green fluid dripping from the undertray and coming out near my osf wheel. My first thoughts was the coolant, so ive checked that and the level seems to be fine. Plus its not over heating. My only other thoufht would that it could be the brake fluid but I cant really see the level. Any body had any trouble with theirs or suggest what it could be?

You have a low brake fluid light, if it were leaking that much the light would have come on by now. Brake fluid feels like oil and tends to be a clear liquid.  

Could be screen wash leaking from a pipe perhaps.

Sounds like washer fluid to me.  Do all your washer jets work? My rear on has become disconnected 3 times in two years and that usually results in washer fluid on the road underneath the car (I wash the soot off the rear window quite often)

Same here, actually noticed it this morning because it's a bit more light now when i finish work in the morning, definitely doesn't look like coolant or any other clear liquid, need to get it checked on the weekend.