mk1 occty vrs modified BREAKING XEONS STAINLESS JABBA SPORT! still loads available!

vrs_shaun

Regarding the front grill,how secure is the metal meshing and do you know if it would be easy to take apart?

I'm thinking of dipping the chrome surround.

Thank you.

Hi mate sorry been away for weekend, yeah the metal mesh is in pretty good in regards to stripping it if its anything like fabia the piece of cake but ill have a look.

Hi mate any pics of exhaust? Is tailpipe still there? Or cut off and gone? Cheers

Will put sone pics up when I can, yes tail pipe has been cut off could do with a new obe welding on to back box exit pipes

5 speed gearbox any good ???

Yeah from what I can tell gearbox is spot on and relatively low miles as displayed in pic at top of thread.

Let me know if ur interested as its still in car at present.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have the plastic hook for holding up the boot floor to get at the spare wheel - I only need the hook not the whole floor as I closed the lid on mine... :doh:

Need a downpipe with cat, to fit onto milltek cat back, how much and do you reckon it would fit in place of my standard knackered downpipe thats on at the minute?

I'll try get sum pic's up over weekend mate off top of my head I'm not sure, its a custom made sports cat using the standard down pipe so I think there's a good chance it will fit.

Sent from my AT10LE-A using Tapatalk