Days until....my Superb goes back

20...days until the end of the lease, will be sorry to see the Superb go back as I have greatly enjoyed driving it over the past three years. Understand it will be going for sale from leasing company- 11 plate 1.6CR S in Rosso Brunello with cruise, reversing sensors and 4 heated seats. 60k miles, well loved and polished 3x year with 4 new tyres 6 weeks ago- hope the next owner enjoys it as much as I have. :sun:

• Like 1

New Fiesta is a great car

Missus has one for her driving school car

Hers is the Zetec, but she had a titanium before.

Cracking engine and chassis, you won't be disappointed

18 days

My Superb only has five gears as well. When I test drove Fiesta I could only try the 100. Bhp ecoboost which was sweet even at 70mpg. Have ordered 125 engine.

Superb is relaxing to drive, Fiesta was fun

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

My boss has the 125 bhp Titanium Fiesta. Traded in his Kuga for it. He sais the Fiesta is dangerously fun :devil:

Don't be a stranger, and post a piccie of the new wheels when they arrive!

10 days and counting, just been out and brimmed the tank for the last time, due to drive about 600 miles between now and the car going back and need to return it with at least 1/4 tank of fuel according to instructions from lease company, so need to add a few pounds of diesel next weekend to comply.

enjoy your new motor

I drove a fiesta a few weeks ago and the stock handling and ride is really proper sorted, ford certainly know how to tune their suspension as there is no need to mess around with after market suspension options as it feels damn good stock.

Edited by wiilydog

Just read all this and am sort of feeling your pain, only the other way 'round.

Only a matter of days, and sometime between now and the end of April I will finally be saying goodbye to my Fabia vRS that I've lovingly cared for for just on 7 years.

Fortunately, it's going locally to another fanatic who has promised me in blood that he'll look after it and also offer me first dibs IF and when he ever decides to sell it

Best car I've ever owned, by a country mile ,and I've owned many in my time, but very sadly, needs must, and the new Superb estate will arrive any day now.

I'm sure it'll be fantastic, but it's initially going to be a strange  characterless lump on the drive.

Crazy I know, but I'm not in the least excited at the mo.

Meanwhile Bilbo', my youngest son has got the Fiesta 1.0.... (105... 12 months ago)....  Titanium, and he loves it. Nicely kitted out, radio a bit fiddly imo, but seemingly well screwed together, quite nippy, and 48mpg around town driving.

8 days now. Thanks Mr Ree, reassured by your comments. Suppose Ford wouldn't have sold over 25,000 Fiestas in the UK last month if it was a dud. As far as I can see Titanium x spec accounts for about 2% of Fiesta sales, so still a bit special

8 days now. Thanks Mr Ree, reassured by your comments. Suppose Ford wouldn't have sold over 25,000 Fiestas in the UK last month if it was a dud. As far as I can see Titanium x spec accounts for about 2% of Fiesta sales, so still a bit special

Lovely wheels on the Titanium. The alloys on the one below look so naff.

Very nice little car though, and it handles extremely well too.

His is a 100 bhp apparently , NOT 105 as I said earlier. :blush:

Haven't driven the 125, but imagine it goes like fairly hot snot?

Edited by Mr Ree

Only 7 more days. Ordered the 125 bhp engine based on a test drive of 100bhp. The 125 is used in the Zetec S, and was the fastest one until the ST was launched. Should have the performance without boy racer looks which suits fine.

The power comes from turbo and kicks in for up to 30 seconds at a time, should be plenty for most situations. I will give feedback next week. Not an out and out hot hatch like the ST though, my 0-60 time will be just on 9 seconds