fitted my diff

Not sure yet Richard. Either quaife or wavetrac. They do the same thing in essence but the wavetrac has pretty diagrams and a wonderful description to make it sound better :)

I had the Quaife and it was difficult to see much difference with Pete's Wavetrac, although the latter did feel a little smoother putting the power down.

But that could just be the overall car set up.

If I was honest I'd probably give a Wavetrac a go next time.

• Like 1

The way I see it there is little point going past stage 1 power without one. No point having more power if you can't put it down cleanly! Even a stage 1 car would benefit from one, as they struggle to get traction at times.

Yes it's costly but Yes it's worth it lol

• Like 1

The way I see it there is little point going past stage 1 power without one. No point having more power if you can't put it down cleanly! Even a stage 1 car would benefit from one, as they struggle to get traction at times.

Yes it's costly but Yes it's worth it lol

Amen brother, can I get a Hallelujah!

• Like 1

im running 210bhp and gotto say a diff is a must if u haven't got 1 get 1

How much did you pay? I'm spending a fortune on mine recently so may aswell throw one of these at it too as some point lol!

• Like 3

And I can vouch for the wavetrac warranty too, mine went wrong on the 1st rally, not major but stopped locking, it was sorted by regal autosport for the postage price.

The failure was put down to the oil overheating in the gearbox On the tight twisty stages we did, it still had drive but worked more like a quiafe . I.would recommend one over buying a bigger turbo as it will make the car faster and more predictable.

I did sell mine and buy a kaaz for rallying but would have the wavetrac every day for a road car

• Like 1

I like the idea on how the wavetrac works. I've only driven one car with a LSD (Kev's) and it was better then I expected on getting the power down. If you do trackdays then I would have one on a standard Fabia TDI as it will make a massive difference on accelerating out of corners.

• Like 2

Don't be forgetting to figure in to your costings an ARP bolt set if you go with a Quaife diff.

Does the Wavetrac even come with bolts?

You will also need arp bolt kit for a wavetrac