Red Fabia mk1 VRS bits.

BossFox

Lowered? And price for set of seats?

Was looking for £200 for the set of seats.  Driver one has a single fag burn in the middle of the base cushion though.

Is the passenger side front arm rest available? I'm after the two top sections that come off when removing the door card.

Yes. £10 + £5 postage.

Do you still have the heater vents and also front fog lights?

Yes. Which ones do you want?

Front fog lights have been removed by last owner, so not available.

I'll pop some up tomorrow.

They are 18" audi rims painted black and kerbed.

Here you go, one careful owner from new. :wonder:

post-60294-0-36523400-1396596489_thumb.jpg

post-60294-0-03942300-1396596501_thumb.jpg

Hence £80 including the tyres.

Hello, are the interior door handles chrome? How much for all four including delivery? 

Many thanks

Yes, all four.

£30 posted.

I've got two sets.

Was looking for £200 for the set of seats.  Driver one has a single fag burn in the middle of the base cushion though.

Ok never mind, the drivers seat is the one on mine which has worn through!

And I can see from the pics it's not lowered! Land Rover stance...

Just the outer case bits that close flat if you know what i mean? How much for all of them?

£30 posted, mainly because I have to get the damn things off.

Ouch, is that without the tweeters n mirror doodahs? Last set on here sold for 13 Inc postage!

I was guessing as I have no idea what they are worth.

In short I can't be arsed taking four door panels off and removing the handles, then packing and posting for less.

I estimate it's an hour of my time plus posting.

If you were local you could come and take them off yourself for £10.

Sorry, but it's just not worth my time otherwise as I'm doing it around my day job.  Maybe try a local breakers?

I'm more than happy for people to pop in and get stuff.  But I am trying to run a business so my time is limited.

• Like 1

No need to take door panel off, 4 screws and undo the cable, thanks for prompt reply 

Really?

£20 posted then. :)

I'm not an expert at this.

That sounds reasonable, any chance of pics of the back, they wear on the cable mount (mine has worn right through) if they're in good nick I'll have em! P.s it's a hex star bolt jobby screw :)

Cheers fella

Hi :)

How much for the seats (F+R). Ideally i'd be looking to have them sent by courier etc. if possible as you're in that London place and us Northerners don't go that far down south without an invite from madge ;)

Thanks