Red Fabia mk1 VRS bits.

BossFox

Hello mate, do you have a drivers side foglight? If so how much are you after for it?

No.

are the front and rear floor mats available, what condition are they in. how much posted

Poor condition to be honest.

Any news on the glovebox doors?

Yes,  looks fine.

how much for these inc postage. rear tailgate struts and rear wiper jet cover (also floor mats as per previous post)

£15.  Basically I'm not taking anything off for less than £10 per person and postage is on top.

Just so you're aware, i believe BossFox is busy today, so replies may be a little delayed. :thumbup:

I was. :)

Had a fantastic day sliding the Skyline round Brands Hatch in the rain.

Thanks for updating the others.

• Like 2

are you takin the glove box apart? (see the guy just wants the door up there) do you have the "privacy" shelf that goes inside too? cheers

Exhaust still forsale

No.

are you takin the glove box apart? (see the guy just wants the door up there) do you have the "privacy" shelf that goes inside too? cheers

Yes, will incude with the other bits you want.

No.

Poor condition to be honest.

£15.  Basically I'm not taking anything off for less than £10 per person and postage is on top.

its the rear mats i'm after really, whats the condition on those.

Edited by zakaroo

Hi Richard, do you still have the boot carpet/cardboard/wood/floor thing? (i dont know the technical term!) If so how much would you like for it and could you bring it to Combe?

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Richard, do you still have the boot carpet/cardboard/wood/floor thing? (i dont know the technical term!) If so how much would you like for it and could you bring it to Combe?

Cheers,

Andy

I'll bring it along.

Is there an uprated rear ARB/droplinks to be had per chance?

No.

How much would you like for it?

To you, nothing.

Do you still have both headlights? I take it both fogs are gone?

Headlights only.  £20 each.  The pair posted will be £50.

Hi,

Is the driver's side door mirror available, please.  If so, how much posted to Northampton.

Cheers!!

Yes, posted cost is £30

Please be aware I have six new minibuses arriving at work on Wednesday/Thursday so will need space.

These Fabias are having the main parts removed and anything paid for, then going.

So if you want anything please pay by Wednesday night or it'll be too late.

Everything will be posted next week.

If ya change your mind about splitting the interior let me know and I'll have the passenger seat base cover.

Thanks Adam

I used the two front seats in my 06 plate as those ones were bad.

So I have so parts.

Will check on Monday if the old passenger seat base is OK for you.

• Like 1

Hiya, can you send me a message with payment details - paypal or bank transfer ok? Still waiting for a pic of the back of the door handles :)

Cheers