Yeti roof wrap

vRS G60

Looks great. Do you need to notify insurance?

I fail to understand why it would be necessary, I don't tell my home insurance if I decorate the house!

Apparently even if you wrap a ill car a different colour it isn't necessary to inform the DVLA because it isn't a permanent change.

Out on the floor.

K.T.F.

• Like 1

This forum is to help each other. Your failure to understand seems defensive. Please check with with your insurer. We all invest a lot of money in our cars. If your car has been modified in any way your insurer may decline to pay out should the worst happen. Your Yeti looks great. Look after it, and the money you have invested. It's hard earned.

If you poke around on here (I'm no good at searching, but they'll be from late May/early June last year) you'll see some pictures of my white L&K with black-wrapped roof and mirrors. Highly recommended.

If you poke around on here (I'm no good at searching, but they'll be from late May/early June last year) you'll see some pictures of my white L&K with black-wrapped roof and mirrors. Highly recommended.

And if you poke and find that post it will show you that the roof rails definitely has to come off. Someone mentioned somewhere else what a faff it was and how well they are connected to the car - can't remember where.  Hence I think your £140 price is VERY good value.

Here's is Andrew's link:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/280059-clingfilm-car/

(By the way don't use the search on here but just type into Google:  site: briskoda.net hmibennet mirror wrap  and voila ONLY relevant posts comes up.)

• 2 weeks later...

And if you poke and find that post it will show you that the roof rails definitely has to come off. Someone mentioned somewhere else what a faff it was and how well they are connected to the car - can't remember where.  Hence I think your £140 price is VERY good value.

Here's is Andrew's link:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/280059-clingfilm-car/

(By the way don't use the search on here but just type into Google:  site: briskoda.net hmibennet mirror wrap  and voila ONLY relevant posts comes up.)

Thanks for search tip!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of wrapping the roof of our Yeti. I was planning on doing it myself as i'm far too tight to pay someone else to do it. I have wrapped a few things now so think a roof wrap would be a good learning experience. but after hearing what a reasonable price it is to have someone else do it has got me thinking.