Breaking Elegance 16V silver Fabia - Engine, Front end, wheels

devonutopia

Don't forget I'm having all that lovely beige interior, trims, door cards, dash, stereo area stuff/tray etc... :)

Yarp - I have pretty much written off the entire interior to you,  Going to be a fun Easter for me when I start to get all that out ready for Combe haha!

• Like 1

I don't think he'll be driving 300+ miles for a couple of switches. ;)   What do you want anyway?   :D

haha probably not, for some reason I  had it in my head you were only breaking the big stuff.

Ideally I am after a decent replacement bonnet for about 35p, due to the vast No. of stone chips in mine

Someone else has asked me about the bonnet.  The best I can offer is to bring the bonnet with me to Telford at the end of May, but that is still a fair distance from Sheffield. :)

PS: and for 35p I'd rather scrap it :D

The bonnet is good for stonechips. :) - Just one fair chip on leading edge above the nearside headlight.

DSC_01142.jpg

Not sure where you are but I have a mint silver bonnet (nothing els) if your local to newcastle

Sorry to thread hijack- 

Ooo interested! as in my earlier post little busy for next few months (house renovations, revision, exams, new baby) but defiantly interested and will be in touch in the future. Mind PMing me a rough price you'd want?

Number plate plinth (front) and grille with faded badge?

Need to be perfectly usable but I don't want anything that looks too new, would spoil the car.

Combe? :D

Someone else wants a grille with a faded badge?

Shocker! :D

Yep - being tarted up and going on a silver fabia vRS to my knowledge, only the person hasn't PM'd me back yet! [cough!] vRS Joe! [cough!]  :D

OK - started a list of parts provisionally sold or definitely sold.

Please PM me if you are interested in anything as I can't really reserve stuff without some form of definite commitment on your part. :thumbup:

This evening, I will probably make a start on that interior (Richard ;))

Excellent, cheers :)

Your switches are out.  Wasn't sure if you wanted any loom from behind them now. ;)

The floor carpet in this car is in great order.  Listed the parcel shelf elsewhere - comes with a cargo net fitted. :D

Made a start on removing the interior. :D

DSC_0018.jpg