Breaking Elegance 16V silver Fabia - Engine, Front end, wheels

devonutopia

Yours if you want it. Tenner? Will be £3 to post I think. I'll chuck in the blade on it too, but no idea what it's condition is I'm afraid.

Yeah mate I'll have it. Don't need the blade so if its easier throw it. Managed to snap mine today while cleaning the car :(

What's your papal?

Will be intrested in the steering rack if it will fit a 05 vrs ?

And how much

Thanks sam

It will be a different rack - I actually think I will end up keeping the steering rack for The Mongrel, as its the same "old" style rack as I have fitted anyway.

Alright thanks anyway

No worries.  I would never sell something I knew wasn't compatible.  It's something to do with the angle sensor in the rack being different.  I only know this as I struggled when I had to change my rack as I couldn't get a vRS one to work right and ended up having to buy a re-con "old" style one.

Ok thanks for that info will be very useful for me in my searching

Do you know what year the new racks came into play by any chance

Also if i have to get one from a vrs only

Thanks again sam

Gear knob top is missing a great chunk out of it sadly.  Overall the rest of the gearknob is fine. :)   With a new top insert from Skoda, it would look good as new I think,

That reminds me, number plate mounting plate for Richard! :o

The cupholder in the back has gone to bossfox but I actually don't know if he needs wants the drawer too....

Yes, I said I wanted all the dash bit there. :sweat:

Radio too if you can.  The whole kaboodle.

I may have a chrome grill surround and weathered badge somewhere, both came off my car and were only replaced last year, so 9ish years of weathering. ;)

Perfect! :)

• Like 1

Yes, I said I wanted all the dash bit there. :sweat:

Radio too if you can.  The whole kaboodle.

AND the radio? LOL   :p  I thought you meant just the radio surround bit i.e "centre console"  What about the A/C panel?  That's another spare part I have put in the box of spares to sell on separately.

AND the radio? LOL   :p  I thought you meant just the radio surround bit i.e "centre console"  What about the A/C panel?  That's another spare part I have put in the box of spares to sell on separately.

It's an Elegance and I've got a Comfort.

I'm out to bag any upgraded parts I can! :D

• Like 1

It's an Elegance and I've got a Comfort.

I'm out to bag any upgraded parts I can! :D

does that include an OEM cassette deck instead of an Aftermarket CD radio? :D

• Like 1

One other thing, what are you doing with the dash cluster?

The speaker has packed up on mine over the last few days so it no longer ticks on indicating or beeps if I've left the lights on.