Breaking Elegance 16V silver Fabia - Engine, Front end, wheels

devonutopia

I have both front doors and available complete. Colour code is diamond silver.

Mirrors can be split as drivers mirror only turns left and right, and covers not immaculate

Sorry should have been clearer, I'm only after the glass.

Did you get round to looking at that resistor?

Sorry should have been clearer, I'm only after the glass.

Did you get round to looking at that resistor?

I knew what you meant, but by me saying the mirrors, at least the drivers one, is "broken" mechanically (glass is sound) I was sort of insinuating I would probably just ask a tenner for the whole unit, being basically the glass and a cover for spares.

No, haven't checked out the resistor sorry,  Shall aim to pull tomorrow as someone else wants a heater flap motor thing from same/similar area.

It will be same as no variations in diamond silver to my knowledge, I have two spare loose non electric doors for my needs so happy to sell both rear electric doors and Any periphery wiring and control boxes etc

• Like 1

It will be same as no variations in diamond silver to my knowledge, I have two spare loose non electric doors for my needs so happy to sell both rear electric doors and Any periphery wiring and control boxes etc

Cool. :) PM me price, etc and we'll sort something out regarding collection, etc. :thumbup:

hi there im after both passenger doors bare,i also need thee glass from the front door and the passenger wing mirror could u message me back asap with the price please many thanks

Fog lights still for sale?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Went with the bumper I'm afraid

hi there im after both passenger doors bare,i also need thee glass from the front door and the passenger wing mirror could u message me back asap with the price please many thanks

Have all of these,  Shall PM you now, but Cambridge is a long old drive to collect!

As long as it's not a rear one!! ;):D

It's the front driver's one.  Calm down! :p   :D

The earlier you get your doors the less chance I have of selling bits off them :D

This is the motor.  Pretty sure it might differ from vRS in that it has a plug for the electric mirror in it (the black sleeved wire)

DSC_00904.jpg

• Like 1