Getting to the front bulbs

Hyphons

I'm looking at changing the front drl's, I've seen the manual on how to remove the bulbs but couldn't actually see anywhere that said how to remove the outer casing to get inside, I had a quick look under the bonnet and saw 2 screws, one looked like it was holding the casing, but surely their must be more than one holding it in place? I've never actually changed a bulb on a car before (the Citigo is my first car) any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated

Its really easy to change the DRLs. IIRC you dont need to be taking any screws out.

I think its just a case of turning the holder for the DRL and it coming out the back of the light casing. It should take no more than 5 mins todo both and thats including unlocking the car and opening the bonnet.

• Like 1

Its really easy to change the DRLs. IIRC you dont need to be taking any screws out.

I think its just a case of turning the holder for the DRL and it coming out the back of the light casing. It should take no more than 5 mins todo both and thats including unlocking the car and opening the bonnet.

I'll give another look tomorrow when I'm cleaning the car, thanks for the reply :)

havnt looked properly either, other than knowing it immediatly looks ALOT easier than swmbo's previous 206.....

christ, it cost at least 3 knuckles for every bulb change in that thing....

I would be very surprised if you needed screwdrivers to do a bulb change though....

I put DRLs and new headlight bulbs in mine and it took literally 5 mins to do everything and check the bulbs.

I remember my mark4 golf and spending a few hours taking the front bumper off to change the bulbs!