Super VAG programmer anyone any info?

Hi does anyone have any info on these Super VAG K+CAN plus units ?

Reason being that after a failed attempt in fitting an add on DAB adaptor unit to the Columbus radio and disconnecting the CANBUS connector it activated an Airbag Error light on the console, I took it to the garage and the reset the unit and it was reset, but againI had to remove the radio to replace it with a New Columbus with integral DAB unit and the DAB antenna as it's plug was insecure, and again I'm presented with another Airbag error.

So was just going to buy one of these units just in case I have any issues again, and I could easily reset the warnings to save me any further inconvenience.

Appreciate any help and advice before I purchase one of these just to find out that it's not for my model of Superb (62 plate)170 4x4 estate.

Regards

Rod

Don't have any experience with these, but if you want a great diagnostics tool (for any VAG car, Skoda, Audi, Seat, VW,...) and you are willing to spend the money, get this;

http://www.gendan.co.uk/product_VCHU.html

I bought mine from Gendan a while ago, and I used it since then on about 50+ cars. I ask 10€'s for (de)activating things like airbag warning lights, ch/lh timers, seatbelt chime, modding the electric tailgate so you can close+open it from each button/switch, etc etc. It is also a complete diagnostic tool, and I have helped out many people, identifying bad glow plugs, faulty bt modules, etc.

It's a very large price (factor in a small laptop that you can use in the car), but well worth the effort if you like to modify things or you want to be able to identify problems by yourself.

Edited by Too Tall