Joined the RARB club today!

Got the h&r rarb installed today by the good people at jabbasport.

As others have said, its amazing! So much more precise and controllable :D

If you're thinking about getting one....just do it!

• Like 2

Just the eibach springs. Its a very good combination for road use imho.

exactly what I have H&R RARB and eibachs (and RSR tyres!) makes a big difference to how the vRS handles!

my future wish list includes polybushing, and bilsein dampers :)

• Like 2

exactly what I have H&R RARB and eibachs (and RSR tyres!) makes a big difference to how the vRS handles!

my future wish list includes polybushing, and bilsein dampers :)

Sharky, have you seen the Black series from powerflex? http://www.powerflex.co.uk/black-series/products/Fabia+5J+%282008-%29-2783/1.html

Sharky, have you seen the Black series from powerflex? http://www.powerflex.co.uk/black-series/products/Fabia+5J+%282008-%29-2783/1.html

exactly the sort of thing I'm looking at, with the suspension and brake mods, and the RSR tyres, I fear the rubber bushes are going struggle ;) all seem well at the moment, including the dampers, but I will be upgrading as I can afford it.... :)

• Like 2

exactly the sort of thing I'm looking at, with the suspension and brake mods, and the RSR tyres, I fear the rubber bushes are going struggle ;) all seem well at the moment, including the dampers, but I will be upgrading as I can afford it.... :)

The RSR tyres do look the absolute nut's!

Do I remember correctly that you went for 215/40/17R on those? how do they fit the rim width wise?

yes, they dont do them in 205... and they fir perfectly.. speedo barely overeads now though, so what you see on the needle is pretty much correct!

• Like 1

suprisingly good, (about the same as an average mid range tyre) I have driven back from birmingham (3 hours on the M6) in REALLY bad rain, and the car went over the motorway rivers at 70 mph just fine.... but they are new at the moment with pleanty of tread on them, I assume this ability will diminish more than normal tyres as the wear....

I went for them as I will use them all the time on the road too, and they are the track tyre that comes with the most tread, 888's and kumhos only come with 4 mill!

plus 2 were only £75 each, and the other 2 (bought later from somewhere else) £100 each.... good prices really.

• Like 3

suprisingly good, (about the same as an average mid range tyre) I have driven back from birmingham (3 hours on the M6) in REALLY bad rain, and the car went over the motorway rivers at 70 mph just fine.... but they are new at the moment with pleanty of tread on them, I assume this ability will diminish more than normal tyres as the wear....

I went for them as I will use them all the time on the road too, and they are the track tyre that comes with the most tread, 888's and kumhos only come with 4 mill!

plus 2 were only £75 each, and the other 2 (bought later from somewhere else) £100 each.... good prices really.

great prices camskill have them in for £87 at the moment and are really tempting. I was asking as in the near future I would be looking for a new high end road tyre/track tyre (20 mile driving a day) and would like to enjoy the car just that little bit more :)