Bolero for sale

goshow

I've just upgraded to a Columbus system so am selling the original bolero from my Octavia.

It has been removed from a 2010 vRS and is in great condition.

The screen has no dead pixels and is free from any scratches etc. Also includes the original instruction book.

Including the code for unlocking.

£180 including p&p. Payment via paypal sent as family or you pay the fees.

Part number SK-1Z0 035 156 F

photo1_zps7bdf0f63.jpg

photo2_zpsd4e494ee.jpg

photo3_zps875162be.jpg

You will need to provide the code, as the buyer will not be able to get it.

If you have proof of original receipt or the car it came with, a Skoda dealer will be able to supply you with it (usually for an admin fee)

Yes I believe so.

Both are controlled by separate units and send signals to the head unit to mute (phone) and dim (parking) sound.

I've still got Bluetooth and parking on my car and both worked fine with this unit.

Thanks for reply.

Currently  I have 2010 Octavia Bolero unit, steering wheel control for telephone bluetooth connection for phone, Parking displayed when in reverse etc no problem - it was factory fit from new.  Only problem is that the screen is cracked.  So I'm trying to determine if I take it out and replace it with your I'll have the same functionality instantly.  

Will this fit a fabia? Anyone know?

Nope, will not fit any Fabia as the facia is the wrong shape.

Thanks for reply.

Currently  I have 2010 Octavia Bolero unit, steering wheel control for telephone bluetooth connection for phone, Parking displayed when in reverse etc no problem - it was factory fit from new.  Only problem is that the screen is cracked.  So I'm trying to determine if I take it out and replace it with your I'll have the same functionality instantly.  

In theory it should be a straight swap.

I've been told the Columbus unit would fit in the Fabia so if you have replaced this unit for a Columbus, this should fit into a Fabia.

The unit itself looks to be the same size. The surround is obviously different.

I've been told the Columbus unit would fit in the Fabia so if you have replaced this unit for a Columbus, this should fit into a Fabia.

The unit itself looks to be the same size. The surround is obviously different.

I couldn't confirm or deny re the fabia but what I can confirm is that the rear of the unit is the same size and depth as the Columbus. The only difference is the facia.

The actual physical facia of the bolero is slightly larger than the Columbus but as stated the internal housing is the same size.

Still for sale.

Not seen too many for sale at this price. I've currently got this for sale on eBay at £265 ono

It is I'm afraid, I could have come down slightly for mainland but it'll cost £20 to post to NI.

You'll struggle to find one as good for that cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, the display of my Bolero unit has decided it no longer wants to work so I am really interested in the possibility of buying this if it is still available.

Is it a simple matter of my unit out, yours in and then use the code you have for it?

Thanks.

Great, can you let me know your PayPal details so I can make the payment?

Also, I read the guidance thread on buying and selling via gifts/family payments and so would like to include the fees to provide protection should any damage happen in transit. I live a bit too far away to collect.

I'm not familiar with transfering money via PayPal so am not sure how to include fees. Do i just transfer a bit extra? If so, would £190 be acceptable to you?

Thanks.

Also, I read the guidance thread on buying and selling via gifts/family payments and so would like to include the fees to provide protection should any damage happen in transit. I live a bit too far away to collect.

I'm not familiar with transfering money via PayPal so am not sure how to include fees. Do i just transfer a bit extra? If so, would £190 be acceptable to you?

Thanks.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees

Total fees would be £6.54, added to the original price if you are paying. :)

That is absolutely fine by me. So, just to confirm - it's £186.54 (inclusive of fees).

Can you let me know what PayPal account you want it paid into and I will transfer the money today.

Cheers.

Edit - Sorry, just realised the above post was not from the OP. Can you confirm if the above is fine by you goshow? Thanks.

Edited by VRS52

Thanks.

Many thanks, PM sent