Electric seat failure

The passenger seat no longer adjusts on the up/down back/forward, backrest angle or seat squab angle, yet the lumbar support still moves. I have checked all the connections as best I can without taking the seat out, and all seems in order.

A few questions:

Which fuse does the seat operate through? I have checked the manual and the only ones mentioned is the seat heater fuse which is fine

Any ideas other than fuse? I know the seat has a controller with relays behind the buttons could this have failed?

Edit: I will speak to the dealer tomorrow but it would be useful to know if this is a common issue

Thanks

Edited by Bristolf2b

• 2 weeks later...

It was a loose connector under the switch pack-I couldn't see it as it is tucked right up inside. Dealer I bought it from sorted it in about 1/2 hour.

I had phoned another dealer with the questions I posed in first post above who:

1. told me they didn't know which fuse it would be without me taking the car to them

2. when I said this wasn't very helpful, suggested I start to pull all the fuses one by one to see which it might be

I know enough about modern car systems to know 2. was poor advice hence a visit to supplying dealer as I was passing a few days later. As it turned out to be a connector problem it wouldn't have helped anyway.....

Edited by Bristolf2b