Interchangeable driveshaft part numbers?

So, my car is fitted with 8D0 407 272 EM on driver side - but I figure there must be others which are interchangeable (like any of the other Skoda ZF tiptronic gearbox ones, for example).  Can anyone get me an equivalency list for this part?

Cheers! :)

I've found some low-ish mileage 8D0 407 272 Efrom an EYF gearbox AVF engine Passat (same engine / gearbox combination as this car).  Can anyone check if this part will fit for sure?  I found some American sites saying they are equivalents (along with BC variant) - but it would be good to know for sure, before the old one comes out...! :)

• 4 weeks later...

ED parts do fit on at least my 1.9 AVF with EYF tiptronic auto.

The very skillful chap who swapped it on for me was able to get the old driveshaft out and new one in in less than 30 minutes, just by manoeuvring the driveshaft while turning the steering to about 3/4 lock.  Inner side to the back first, then the outer side out.  Nice to watch someone do it so easily after all you read about it being a pain...