Upgraded brakes

I'm looking to upgrade the discs and pads cos the standard ones just can't cut it after I've had the remap done plus I may go to stage 2 in the future so will need something else was looking at these 110959585079

I got the Mtec set with the Mintex pads, I don't know of there a upgrade but they do look the part! But I must say they were a 100% difference when I got them fitted as the old stuff was shot! And if you do buy them pay the extra and get the zinc plated ones then they don't rust.

Also ring direct and ask for discount ;)

I had mintex on my old astra. Drilled n grooved discs and upgraded pads to match. Lasted about 3k. They were rubbish and discs warped. Cheap rubbish imo. Iv bin told the ds2500 pads are good by lots of ppl so im going to be putting them on soon. Ill be running with just oem pagid discs from cp4l. Ill post up my thoughts when I get them on.

• Like 1