michelins, hankooks or barum?

em1

Having had a set of four michelins on the car and now needing replacing, do i replace them with the pilot sport 3's, hankook s1 evo 2 which some say is another good tyre and that bit cheaper or the barum bavarius 2 which is cheaper still?

Any experiences?

Looking for a tyre that will perform well but also last.

Thanks.

Uniroyal RainSport 3's, around £63 inc vat delivered from Camskill Tyres, get your local tyre monkey to fit them with new valves & balancing for circa £10 each, bargain IMHO

Had Michelin Pilot Exalto's on mine until they were replaced with the PS3's - Brilliant tyres!! 

Grip in all conditions (except snow off course - I use Pirelli Sotto Zero's in the winter), quiet, good steering connection and surprisingly comfortable.

Also, far better than the OE Continental sportscontact2 that the car originally came with.

Have you not considered the Vredestein Vorti's...

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Vredestein/Ultrac-Vorti.htm

Replacement tyre for the Sessanta. Great reviews from many online car websites.

I'd say Camskill are your best bet for price :)

I'm sure they are very good, however they don't make them in Fabia vRS size. No 16 inch, and the only 17inch tyre is far too big and wide.

The OP hasn't said what size he wants, but it's probably 205/45 16. Only Sportrac 5's or Ultrac Cento's are available in that size.

I'm sure they are very good, however they don't make them in Fabia vRS size. No 16 inch, and the only 17inch tyre is far too big and wide.

The OP hasn't said what size he wants, but it's probably 205/45 16. Only Sportrac 5's or Ultrac Cento's are available in that size.

Oops, didn't realise they weren't available in 16" size...my bad.