Case for PID

scgf

Bought a padded neoprene case for my PID yesterday. Got it from Muji. They do Green and blue and the 14x10cm version fits the PID like a glove. Absolutely perfect and costs only £2 at the moment.

There are Muji branches in a few towns and cities in the UK - I know of  London and Birmingham

Can't see my case on the Muji website but here's another which is the same size but looks different.

Lol. My dealer made out he was doing me a big favour by knocking 2 quid off the mats I had to buy. He had me pay £1000 towards the 'negative equity' on my 2 year old Toyota Aygo and obviously took no account of the fact I had paid extra for Alloy wheels, a sub under the passenger seat and an Aygo specific bike carrier. I went through with the deal because my monthly payment was going to be less than what I was paying on the Aygo.

My car goes from my garage to a secure works car park and back again...should be ok :-) although on the rare occasion I am out and about I will pop it out :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a large mobile phone case from poundland.  Perfect fit and only cost... a pound! :rofl:

Same here!.

You idiots!...

You can get them in the 99p store here in Sheffield  :D

• Like 3