Eibach Pro-Kit Sportline -30mm Springs

Dallen75

Hi all, have my used springs up for sale, I bought them off here a while ago and never fitted them. I now have bilstein b12 kit with h&r -50mm to go onto car, so these are for sale. Will lower an Octavia Vrs another 10-15mm and give a firmer ride. Looking for £120 delivered or close offers, cheers Davey duputu4e.jpg3a9y3aja.jpgga5any7u.jpg

Are you sure these aren't Eibach Sportlines? I thought all Eibach Pro Kit springs were black? The box isn't helping much either as it seems to have both on there!

If they are Sportlines they will lower more as I would be very interested!

I bought them off Skodanorman about a year ago and have been in my cupboard since. He bought them off someone on here about a year earlier, but never fitted them as he moved house and the driveway way so severe he didn't want to fit them just incase he took his front bumper off when reversing. All I know is what's on the box. My -50mm H&R springs are on there way so when they arrive over next few days I can measure them against these, I also have bilstein springs off the kit I can measure. I'm positive there was a thread on here about a year ago about springs changing from red to black, I'm positive it was just down to year of manufacture. Not sure why it has Pro-Kit and Sportlines in the box someone else on here may be able to clarify ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick one on these, im guessing that the "Pro Kit" springs are black as is the colour of the text on the box, same for the "Sportline" springs, red writing red springs?

Shot in the dark but its my best guess :)

Estate is different part number, but were red previously.

I've had my estate on red Eibach springs for a while and had the part number checked with Eibach directly to be certain. Dropped 30mm (near enough) over standard Octavia (non-Vrs) height.