Hi all, New to the forum so ill introduce myself  :hi:

Just baught my first Mk1 Fabia VRS. Love the car was a good price at £3500 84000 miles in magic black. Have just ordered a few things such as black vinyl for the front grille surround, new fabia badges and centre caps along with new vrs badges, yellow fog light tint, pressed plates with VRS motorsport reg surrounds.

Looking to see what the car looks like on different ride heights with spring on standars dampers as the arch gap is insane!

Could people post some pics of their cars and what size springs they have on please?

Thanks All!

For springs I'd always go with Eibach. Yes they are a bit dearer than some but the ride quality is about the best your going to get. Had them on all my cars, yet to decide if I want to lower the Fabia but if I do I'll be going with them again.

Any more than a 25-30mm drop you start to get a bit impractical for going over speed bumps and such especially with extra weight in the car. Not a fan of overly low cars myself and lower doesn't always mean better in terms of handling!

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies guys. Im thinking of keeping the original alloys and getting them powder coated in anthracite with 30-35mm apex springs with standard shocks. Already ordered the cadbury purple caliper paint to set it all off! Hopefully it will look nice. Might start a build thread...

Edited by AaronJeff